Breaker 1..9 looking for all those tears headed to Minden NE

General Discussion about almost anything Teardrop or camping related

Breaker 1..9 looking for all those tears headed to Minden NE

Postby doug hodder » Fri Mar 25, 2005 2:02 am

I don't know if I'm going to have my tear done for the Dam Gathering, but I was wanting to know if there are any builders out there that might like to team up for a convoy to Minden NE. I'm in No. Calif. any takers? Doug Hodder :roll:
Last edited by doug hodder on Sun Mar 27, 2005 6:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
doug hodder
*Snoop Dougie Doug

Postby benjamin » Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:55 am

Well there is no way I would be able to join your caravan from California but I look forward to going to it this year. That is the target date for the completion of my tear. My hope is to get it skinned and sleep able but the kitchenette will probably still be in the design stage. I can not make up my mind. I think it would help to see what others have done to see what works and does not work. Just a note and I am not getting on you Nebraska is NE. I don’t remember most of my state abbreviations.
Pop ups are good (99 Coleman) But Tear drops are better!
The trees are talking are you listening?
benjamin
Teardrop Advisor

Postby catrinka » Fri Mar 25, 2005 10:30 am

We will be heading to Minden from the north. Our reservations are made. Because of work schedule, we can't leave here until the Tuesday morning so we will have some long days getting down there but we hope to be down sometime on Thursday, total of 1800 miles. But once we are down there we will spend some time exploring the area before heading back north. Looking forward to seeing everyone there.
catrinka
500 Club

Postby Keith » Fri Mar 25, 2005 12:40 pm

Hi Doug,

There are 19 trailers that are leaving from Carson City, NV on Saturday, June 18th heading to Minden. Grant Whipp is organizing this group. You might want to check with him.

Keith.
Keith
Teardrop Master

Postby doug hodder » Sat Mar 26, 2005 9:29 am

Benjamin.....you're right on the state abb. I blew it and that sort of stuff bugs me. But being a CU graduate, I always liked harassing the Nebraska crowd. I guess it is just by nature now. Sorry....Doug
doug hodder
*Snoop Dougie Doug

Postby bdosborn » Sat Mar 26, 2005 4:39 pm

We're going if I can get the trailer finished in time. I'm in Denver so I can probably meet everyone at I-76 if they are going that way.
Bruce
2009 6.5'X11' TTT - Boxcar
All it takes is a speck of faith and a few kilowatts of sweat and grace.
Boxcar Build
aVANger Build
bdosborn
Donating Member

Postby Dan » Fri Apr 01, 2005 8:39 pm

I am going to Minden from North Carolina by way of Phoenix.

And returning by way of Indiana.

Should make an interesting three week trip.

Dan

:D
Dan
Teardrop Advisor

Postby Grant » Sat Apr 02, 2005 3:08 am

Doug!

We leave out of Carson City, NV, Saturday morning between 8:00 & 9:00, June 18 ... your's could be Teardrop #20! If you wanna go with us, drop me a note at [email protected] - you'll need to register, we'll need to reserve a couple of more sites along the way, and we'll have a few questions for you ...

"I'm in Denver so I can probably meet everyone at I-76 if they are going that way."

Bruce!

We'll be coming down out of Rocky Mtn. Nat'l. Park sometime Wednsday afternoon (after leaving Granby, CO, about 8:00 am) June 22, headed to Parks, NE, on Hwy. 34 ... please feel free to join us anywhere you can!

117 pre-registered for the ITG as of now ... gonna be a great time, and I can hardly wait! Hope to see as many of you as can make it! 'Til later ...

CHEERS!

Grant
"Life Moves a Little Slower When You're on Teardrop Time" ... so kick back and focus on the Good Stuff!
Grant
Teardrop Manufacturer

Postby Gage » Sat Apr 02, 2005 4:38 am

Dan wrote:I am going to Minden from North Carolina by way of Phoenix.
And returning by way of Indiana.
Should make an interesting three week trip.
Dan :D

Hey Dan, maybe you could meet up with the SoCal group. We'll be in Ashfork, AZ on the 17th and then Grantsm NM on the 18th. We are going to run I-40 to Albuquerque, NM and up I-25 to Raton, NM on the 19th. I assume you'll be going to Minden from Phoenix, maybe you can meet up with us somewhere.

Have a good day,
Gage
Image Image Image
Remember 'Teardrop Time'.......Take your time, you don't have to have it finished NOW.
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Return to General Discussion