Henry Cowell Redwoods State Park

General Discussion about almost anything Teardrop or camping related

Henry Cowell Redwoods State Park

Postby Gage » Thu Jun 10, 2004 1:49 pm

Henry Cowell Redwoods State Park in celebrating thier 50th Anniversary invited several teardrops and Vintage Travel Trailers to put on a display. I was one of the teardrops to get an invite and I've finially got the pictures up on our trip up there and of the trailers that were there. Take a look, just click the link below.

http://gages-56.com/henryC.html

Have a good,
8) Gage
Image Image Image
Remember 'Teardrop Time'.......Take your time, you don't have to have it finished NOW.
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby Nick Taylor » Thu Jun 10, 2004 2:04 pm

Gage,

Looks like a great spot. Those ocean views look spectacular, I assume they were along the way to the park.

Nick.

p.s. there are two broken links for sc26.jpg and sc27.jpg, you're missing the period between the filename and extension.
Nick Taylor
The 300 Club

Postby Gage » Thu Jun 10, 2004 2:41 pm

Thanks Nick. I have them fixed now. Check out Jane's Ken-skill (it's sc27.jpg) If your wife is short legged like Jane, she'll like what jane did and you'll have more work to do on your's. :lol:
Have a good day,
Gage
Image Image Image
Remember 'Teardrop Time'.......Take your time, you don't have to have it finished NOW.
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Where's the '56?

Postby Larry Messaros » Thu Jun 10, 2004 11:28 pm

Hey Gage, it looks like great park. Where abouts is it located?

I also noticed the very nice 56 F100 there and was wondering why you don't use yours more often?
Larry Messaros
:snow
Cariboo Country: If you don't like the weather, wait 5 minutes!
Larry Messaros
Platinum Donating Member

Postby Nick Taylor » Fri Jun 11, 2004 12:41 am

Gage wrote:Thanks Nick. I have them fixed now. Check out Jane's Ken-skill (it's sc27.jpg) If your wife is short legged like Jane, she'll like what jane did and you'll have more work to do on your's. :lol:

Well my girl Julie is pretty short but I already know she can get in the trailer. She's real dog though but warm to snuggle with.

That's in the Benroy. She's already checked out and approved the Ken-Skill.

Nick.
Nick Taylor
The 300 Club

Postby Gage » Fri Jun 11, 2004 2:21 am

"I also noticed the very nice 56 F100 there and was wondering why you don't use yours more often?"
It's broken, althought I did work on it along with finishing the Scotsman before the trip up north. Talk about confusion. :lol: No not really. I wanted to take the '56 instead of the '97. Had every thing under control, just didn't get the truck fixed. Although I did fix half of the problem. That was before I knew that there were two problems. Ohwell, now that the Scotsman is finished, I can spend more time on the '56. Need to take the top end off and look for a burnt valve. That's what it feels like. And I don't need to get right on the Orphan so I can spend all my free time on the '56. Oh, I'm also in the process of getting a '59 Ford Ranch Wagon. Just to many toys.
By the way, Henry Cowell Redwoods State Park is just inland from Santa Cruz, CA. Below San Francisco and South/West of Sacramento on the Coast in Felton.

Have a good day,
8) Gage
Image Image Image
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby mikeschn » Fri Jun 11, 2004 5:44 am

Does Julie like traveling? Does she ever get car sick?

Mike...

Nick Taylor wrote:
Well my girl Julie is pretty short but I already know she can get in the trailer. She's real dog though but warm to snuggle with.

That's in the Benroy. She's already checked out and approved the Ken-Skill.

Nick.
The quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten, so build your teardrop with the best materials...
mikeschn
Site Admin

Postby Nick Taylor » Fri Jun 11, 2004 10:00 am

She's fine in the car. She's not the type that wants to stick her head out the window or sit on my lap. On long trips I take her dog bed and she just sleeps most of the time.

She does seem to love camping though, especially if there are lots of people to pay attention to her. She likes to just sit in the doorway of the camper and watch everything going on.

Nick.
Nick Taylor
The 300 Club

Return to General Discussion