California Gatherings: West Coast Warm-Up & Bob's I.A.D.

General Discussion about almost anything Teardrop or camping related

California Gatherings: West Coast Warm-Up & Bob's I.A.D.

Postby Grant » Fri Jun 18, 2004 10:00 am

Hi, All!

Just about to leave to attend the West Coast Warm Up in Monterey, CA. If you live in the area (or are passing through) and hadn't planned on attending, at least stop on in and say "Hi!"

June 18-20, 2004 Monterey, CALIFORNIA
West Coast Warm Up - Planning Campout for the 2005 National Meet - at the Grand Prix Campground of the Laguna Seca Raceway Park. Let's get together and plan the caravan(s) to the National Meet (or just discuss the route you're going to take!) and enjoy what the Monterey Peninsula has to offer: Cannery Row, Steinbeck Museum, Monterey Aquarium, etc. Campsites are $20 per nite ($18 if we can get 20 or more teardrops!), with water, restrooms and hot showers available, and great views of the surrounding hills & the lights of Salinas at night. Come join us even if you're not planning to attend the National Meet!

Also, in July there's Bob's I.A.D.Y.7:

July 16-18, 2004 Kelseyville, CALIFORNIA
Bob's I.A.D.Y.7 - at Clearlake State Park just outside Kelseyville, on the shores of Clearlake. Come help his family & friends celebrate another year of life and good health for one helluva teardropper and all around good human being, Bob Audette and his wife Judy. Lots to see and do ...

I reserved the last two sites available in the Park a while back, and since we double-up on each site, there is room for three more teardrops. So if you had thought about attending but were afraid there wouldn't be a site available, let me know and I'll put you into one of the sites I have. Hope you can make it - we'll be right on the lake this year, and if it's as nice as it was last year (O.K., it was HOT last year!), having the water so close will be a big plus. Don't worry, we won't let you melt ;-} ;-} ...!

Until next time ...

CHEERS!

Grant
"Life Moves a Little Slower When You're on Teardrop Time" ... so kick back and focus on the Good Stuff!
Grant
Teardrop Manufacturer

Postby sftiggee » Fri Jun 18, 2004 1:59 pm

Grant, i want to go to Bob's IADY. Can I share one of your sites?

I wanted to go to Monterey, but I got viollently ill last night and i dont' think i'm going anywhere for a bit, not even work.

Thanks Grant :)

Jolene
Jolene, Luke, Jackson, Lilianne, and Bandit
2006 Camp-Inn Raindrop Ultra
2007 Dodge Magnum RT
sftiggee
Platinum Donating Member

Return to General Discussion