Photo Album and Calendar

General Discussion about almost anything Teardrop or camping related

Photo Album and Calendar

Postby mikeschn » Tue Apr 13, 2004 8:25 pm

Be sure to check out our Album's and Calendar! BTW, everyone has a personal gallery they can use to put their photos in!!! :D

Mike...
The quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten, so build your teardrop with the best materials...
mikeschn
Site Admin

Watch this topic for replies

Postby mikeschn » Thu Apr 15, 2004 9:39 am

Oh one more thing... see down there on the lower left hand corner of your screen where it says Watch this topic for replies? If you click on that, anytime someone replies, you'll get an email. I think that's really helpfull! :wink:

Mike...
The quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten, so build your teardrop with the best materials...
mikeschn
Site Admin

View posts since last visit

Postby mikeschn » Thu Apr 15, 2004 9:52 am

And last but not least, over there in the upper right hand corner when I first arrive at the forum is a button that says "View posts since last visit". I really like that, because with one button push, I see all the new postings!!! :D

Mike...
mikeschn
Site Admin

Calendar

Postby John B. » Sun Apr 18, 2004 8:08 pm

How does the calendar get updated? There are many planned gatherings that should be added
John B.
Teardrop Builder

Re: Calendar

Postby mikeschn » Sun Apr 18, 2004 8:22 pm

Hey John,

I just changed the calendar so anyone can add events, and you can delete your own events if something changed. Give it a try!

I kinda figured that between listing the events in the calendar, and also in the section of the country that it occurs in, we'd have the bases covered.

Your thoughts?

Mike...

John B. wrote:How does the calendar get updated? There are many planned gatherings that should be added
mikeschn
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion