I'm so glad I
found this forum
Everyone's so
Upbeat and wise
When I find pictures
Here to open
They bring happy
Tears to my eyes.

Yes, I'm kinda wacky, but no crack is involved, I swear. This morning I thought of songs/bands that "Tear people" would like and wonder how many others you can add. Heck, maybe we should put together a "TEARS" collection. Anyone out there musical that could join me in writing lyrics/songs? I'm not a musician, but I love to write and have tunes in my head, but nobody to collaborate with but it would be fun! Maybe this is or has been thought of b4 now, but it was a kick making up new verses to a few of these. Kind of like the songs that Click and Clack have on their program on Sat mornings. Most are hilarious, and some are pretty poignant.

96 Tears
Tears for Fears
Tracks of My Tears
Teardrops (to the tune of Raindrops)
"Fish is the only food that is considered spoiled once it smells like what it is." pj o'rourke
rambler65
Teardrop Inspector

Postby Mike B » Thu Jul 01, 2004 4:50 pm

I did a compilation CD last year of 16 songs about tears and teardrops. Musical style ranged from folk to country to rock to raggae. When I get back from the teardrop gathering in Carnation, WA, I will try to remember to post the song titles. The only ones I can remember right now are

Little Bitty Tear
Tears in My Beer
Lonely Teardrops

Mike
Hayden Lake, ID
Mike
Hayden Lake, ID
Mike B
500 Club

Return to General Discussion