Carry Canoes or Kayaks and Still Use Galley Lid

General Discussion about almost anything Teardrop or camping related

Carry Canoes or Kayaks and Still Use Galley Lid

Postby Grant » Tue Aug 10, 2004 1:33 am

Hey Dean in Eureka, Bigwoods, and anybody else wanting to carry their canoes or kayaks on their teardrops!

I mentioned this rack system a while back - simply slide the load to one side and open your galley lid, no unloading or wrestling the back ends to lift the lid - so now I'm posting the website so you can go and see for yourselves.

www.ezload.biz/pages/1/index.htm

And, oh by the way - you can mount it so that it slides to the LEFT side of the trailer, instead! Adapts to almost any existing roof rack: Thule, Yakima, etc., even the racks I sell (which fit teardrops better than most of the others because the towers are more upright).

No more excuses, now, all you outdoor-adventurists! Build or buy a teardrop and take your boat(s) with you ...

CHEERS!

Grant
"Life Moves a Little Slower When You're on Teardrop Time" ... so kick back and focus on the Good Stuff!
Grant
Teardrop Manufacturer

Postby tdthinker » Tue Aug 10, 2004 11:31 am

That rocks! I gota get me one of those babies! I have one question though, what if they are down and your hatch is open how do you get in the doors? LOL. They can stay up bye there selves off to the side it looks like you can still get in. bye
Ryan
tdthinker
500 Club

Return to General Discussion