Getting It Dialed In

General Discussion about almost anything Teardrop or camping related

Getting It Dialed In

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 12, 2004 1:40 pm

My design is slowly starting to come together. I've decided to do a design I'll refer to as the WPT for right now. (Woody Pop-up Trailer) It's going to be a pop-up woody, based off of the Modernistic shape, except I've squared off the front of the ellipse because of the pop-up. The main feature of the pop-up will be a clerestory window wall on the backside of the pop-up, just in front of the galley hatch hinging point. It's shape is somewhat similar to the Cabin Car. The trailer body will be 10.5' in length (15' overall) and 5' wide.
I've got a long ways to go to get every detail worked out. As I get more of the plans figured out, I'll post them in my Personal Album.

Comments are welcome.

My Album
Last edited by Guest on Sat Aug 14, 2004 2:35 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Postby mikeschn » Thu Aug 12, 2004 1:49 pm

That sounds interesting. Looking forward to seeing your drawings in your personal album, since you're getting so good with drawing with the mouse! :lol:

Mike...
The quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten, so build your teardrop with the best materials...
mikeschn
Site Admin

Postby TAILGATINGnNUT » Thu Aug 12, 2004 1:56 pm

Let us know when you post hte plans. id be very interested in checking it out and picking your brain
what size trailr are you going to use?
Looking to build the ultimate tailgating machine, anyone help me?
TAILGATINGnNUT
Teardrop Master

Return to General Discussion