Tear time the slower pace of camping.

General Discussion about almost anything Teardrop or camping related

Tear time the slower pace of camping.

Postby slowcowboy » Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:00 am

Mawin!..folks old slowcowboy here laying around pavillion Wyoming on a snowy October Saturday taking it easy....
..the subject is tear time ....the attude or the life stlye pace of us teardropers on theses crazy Rv crazy coffins on wheels....i like to set up every summer a slower paced no frills relaxing lay around the pine trees ..teardrop gathering in Wyoming....and it moves on tear time as we hold no events and sip on something cool and lay back in the shade of the pine trees in 60 degrees summer heat for 3 days as we do nothing......lets discuss what we call year time....that lazy lay around the camp thing outside the camper us teardrop people do..combimn3d with out 55 mph speed and our side trips as we can parrell park our two rigs and teardrop camper trailers still hitched up down town...
This is the discussion thread for newbies on how teardrop folks are laid back movi g on Indian time....slow

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk
Plans. there was supposed to be plans to be followed when I built this thing. Opps! AH, gee, tum,tee tum. I think I forgot about the plans 2 years ago. ------Tow vehicles, 1995 ford explore, 1994 ford ranger, 1993 ford F-150, 2009 4x9 Off road teardrop, on harbor freight greatly modified frame.
slowcowboy
6000 Club
6000 Club

Re: Tear time the slower pace of camping.

Postby j.hensley » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:42 pm

Love it. Being only 30yrs, I think I’m an old soul because I absolutely love this kind of relaxin’. Cheers to tear time.
j.hensley
Teardrop Inspector

Re: Tear time the slower pace of camping.

Postby crttaz » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:45 pm

50, semi-retired, don't have a TT yet, not sure what I will buy as a tow vehicle yet, but enjoy the slow lane style.

My TV will allow me to sleep flat in the back as well as have something like a MyPod to tow when needed.

One thing though, I'm a cold weather person, so AC will be a MUST when it gets above 70 degrees.
crttaz
Teardrop Advisor

Return to General Discussion