photos from facebook????

General Discussion about almost anything Teardrop or camping related

Re: photos from facebook????

Postby tony.latham » Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:14 pm

slowcowboy wrote:is there a tec way to move photos from your facebook albums over into the forum???? I got got a lot to share with you guy some way. slowcowboy

I'm a Mac guy.. but you should be able to right click on them, save them to your desktop and then upload.

T
tony.latham
Gold Donating Member

Postby GPW » Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:18 am

We right click on the picture , then click “Open in a new Window “ on that ( dark background) , and then “Save Image as” … :thumbsup:
There’s no place like Foam !
GPW
Gold Donating Member

Postby crttaz » Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:25 am

Because most of the pics I upload to FB are from my Android phone, I use Dropbox with automatically adds those same photos to my PC once in wifi range. Once every month or two I take that DropBox folder and back it up to an external 1 TB harddrive.
crttaz
Teardrop Master

Postby jandmz » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:40 am

If you are on your "profile" page and looking at "your photos", and you point to a photo and right click, it will only allow you to copy the image address, which is not much help. You need to left click the image, and FB will open it in a new window. Then you can right click it and it will give you the "save image as" option. Then you can save it in a folder on your hard drive.
jandmz
Teardrop Master

Postby greygoos » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:56 am

Maybe you can post a link yo your facebook page
greygoos
Silver Donating Member

Postby jsnbergman » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:38 am

crttaz wrote:Because most of the pics I upload to FB are from my Android phone, I use Dropbox with automatically adds those same photos to my PC once in wifi range. Once every month or two I take that DropBox folder and back it up to an external 1 TB harddrive.

Dropbox works great, I also email them to myself. Save to my PC resize then post. Like previous posts, open the pic, download then send from your gallery to dropbox or email.
jsnbergman
Teardrop Advisor

Return to General Discussion