Your moring Slow.

General Discussion about almost anything Teardrop or camping related

Re: Your moring Slow.

Postby Bill n Robi » Mon May 14, 2018 9:21 am

We are victims of our natural clocks, 4am every day. At home or in a campground, Robi gets up and starts the coffee and settles in to a movie, tv show or her latest audio book. That's her quiet time. I usually wake up at the sound of the coffee perking and do my morning Sudoku puzzles. Then I am out, the dog finally decides she needs her potty break. After a cup, I start breakfast. If we are with a group, I make a breakfast quiche in the smoker at least once or if on our own it's my 'left over mash potato pancakes' or my special scrambled eggs. Might add a piece of toast - heading to Bishop in two weeks - Schat's for the win. We don't eat a lot of meat, I cook a slab of turkey bacon on the first day in the smoker and use that in things and a BLT.

I have mastered B&G - one of our favorite dinners at home.
2015 T@G Max
2015 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport 4 Door Short Bed
Bill n Robi
The 300 Club

Postby Chujk » Wed May 16, 2018 10:04 pm

Always feel a little guilty about the noise but nothing like the sound of pumping up the tank on my 40 year Coleman 421 getting ready for my morning perc at sunup

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
Chujk
Teardrop Inspector

Postby crttaz » Wed May 16, 2018 11:46 pm

My normal internal clock has me up until 4 am, but I'm not out camping yet.
crttaz
Teardrop Master

Postby 2bits » Sun May 20, 2018 9:21 am

When I used to drink alot I would sleep in late for obvious reasons. Now that I keep it down a bit, whether at home or while camping I like to get up whenever the sun rises. I leave all my curtains open so the sun wakes me up and especially in the summer I remind myself that this is the only cool time of the day so brew that coffee and enjoy it!
Thomas

2bits
2bit Member

Return to General Discussion