PNW Fall Crawl 2019

General Discussion about almost anything Teardrop or camping related

PNW Fall Crawl 2019

Postby Vedette » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:54 am

The 2019 Fall Crawl Fall Crawl will be our 5th Annual, and is "Officially" Sponsored by the "PNW Chapter" of the Tear Jerkers.
Our travel route will be 800 miles thru Idaho and Montana.
This years Crawl Theme is "Sip & Soak" and will feature many hot springs, brew pubs, and wineries.
Starting at Hells Gate SP in Lewiston Sept 6th, then travelling south, then west making a circle of Central Idaho and the west side of Montana.
before returning to Kamiah ID for our finally.
The Crawl format of this event will allow us to stay as a group at predetermined Campgrounds while seeing the many attractions along the route.
As Campground reservations must be made in advance for our "Group Camping" it is necessary for us to know approximately how many will be staying each night. Thus, there will be a $20.00 Registration Fee for Participation in this year's Crawl.
Campground costs will be divided evenly between the number of participants at each location, each night.
Our numbers will vary each night, as Participants are invited to come for the whole tour, or join in for any part of the tour.
The focus this year has been to book "Great Campgrounds" that are conducive to Teardrop Group Camping.
We will start off in Lewiston on Sept 6 with stops at Whitebird, Donnelley, Crouch, Challis, Elk Bend Campground, Sula, Lolo, and end back at Kamiah.
If you wish to join us or need further information, Please email me at [email protected]
or
Go to the Fall Crawl Registration thread under PNW Chapter on the Tear Jerkers Forum.
Good Roads
Brian & Sandi
Good Roads
Brian & Sandi
Here is a link to my Build Journal
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=50912
Image109106109111109110138766
Vedette
Silver Donating Member

Re: PNW Fall Crawl 2019

Postby Vedette » Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:34 am

Less than 3 weeks to go! :thumbsup:
Anyone else like to join us?? :wine:
Please contact me ASAP........even if you just want to drop in and join us for for 1 or two nights
while we might be in your area????
Good Roads
Brian & Sandi :wine:
Good Roads
Brian & Sandi
Here is a link to my Build Journal
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=50912
Image109106109111109110138766
Vedette
Silver Donating Member

Return to General Discussion