New bored ways to beat virus stuck at home time

General Discussion about almost anything Teardrop or camping related

New bored ways to beat virus stuck at home time

Postby slowcowboy » Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:47 pm

Well it finally happened I got bored and stir crazy during all the no go to town time and its snow days in april..so good old cabin fever...tired of fleabook and dating sites..so hunting the net bored...yup.old years back teardrop builder web sites...and yup.back to the 2010 idea of shop built homemade 12 volt wind turbines for camping....but yea old teardrop sites are fun...such as joanes desert dog build....and Dave Nathsons... rough riders.all.completly miss spelled that I do know.wink..its slows language and lingo...than even trow in cape falcon kayak and the skin on frame kayaks.. its beats the crazys and boredisim till the snow melts and the mud drys back out enough to jump on the tractor and go back to farming..whatcha all doing to beat home time and bordisim in the crona lock down nation wide??????....slow..
Plans. there was supposed to be plans to be followed when I built this thing. Opps! AH, gee, tum,tee tum. I think I forgot about the plans 2 years ago. ------Tow vehicles, 1995 ford explore, 1994 ford ranger, 1993 ford F-150, 2009 4x9 Off road teardrop, on harbor freight greatly modified frame.
slowcowboy
7000 Club
7000 Club

Re: New bored ways to beat virus stuck at home time

Postby les45 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:56 pm

Yamping in our latest project.

les45
500 Club

Postby Shadow Catcher » Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:01 pm

Cleaning out the garage working on the latest mods on Compass Rose in preparation to switching to a sleep number bed, found a pump that will work on 12V.
Shadow Catcher
Donating Member

Postby Dahlia47 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:31 pm

Completing the Honey Do List. My husband is an essential worker, my customers are teleworking. My daughter has been homeschooling for the last 8 years. She graduates this year. She knows the drill. She does her studies on her own. Sooo, I get to do the Honey Do List! lol! Fixing things, hanging things, painting things...lots of things. Tomorrow I will be scraping the old glue off the back porch, theeeennn, I get to put non slip paint on it. After that, I get to paint the overhangs on the house blue to keep the wasps away. They were really bad last year. Our nephew was stung 9 times summer! Supposedly it keeps them away. We will see!
I start teleworking mid-May. So until then, home projects it is!
Dahlia47
Teardrop Master

Postby printer » Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:25 pm

Got these mounted, need to do a little more cabinet work, plug in an amp and see what the neighbors thing of my pitiful guitar playing.

printer
Teardrop Advisor

Postby twisted lines » Sat May 16, 2020 2:29 pm

Watching all the cars drive by, from a neighbor's garage sale :frightened: I wonder if they would come :lol:
5.5 X 10 Flatback Benroy in a pile,
And it's growing!
twisted lines
Teardrop Master

Return to General Discussion