turn four

General Discussion about almost anything Teardrop or camping related

turn four

Postby Chip » Fri Aug 20, 2004 7:13 am

Well here is an update on construction,,I finally got the last piece of TPO in yesterday,, got it cut and also another gal of glue,,its on and tha glue is cureing,,next is heat welding the seams and trim metal and I can cross that off my list,,,when I got home there was a ups box,,wooohooo,,got my roof ventilator,,hole cut out and the vent dry mounted,,it fits, miracles do happen,,I didnt have time to take pictures but ill post this weekend,,

The light at the end of the tunnel is getting brighter and closer,,reflecting back on the beginning,I got a lot of support, advise, physical help from the established tear community,,questions I asked in the beginning keep showing up on the boards and are still being answered as they were for me; with great enthuseasium,,Thank all of you for the help and support thru this process,,I look forward to meeting as many of you as I can in the future,,happy camping,,Ya'll

chip
Living large,,,travling small !!!
54"x9'4" tear
4'x8' tear
Serro Scotty rebuild(in progress)
Chip
2000 Club
2000 Club

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 20, 2004 12:26 pm

Hey Chip,
Comin' outta' turn four, eh?
Well, after you take the checkers, just make sure you post some victory lane pics, OK?

Postby Frank » Fri Aug 20, 2004 2:28 pm

Chip,

Glad you're on the home stretch! Did the spacers work ok,?
Let's go camping!
Frank
Silver Donating Member

Postby Chip » Fri Aug 20, 2004 2:35 pm

Hey Frank,,yep tha spacers worked,,I had to tweek just a little,,we got tollerance dead on the money so I had to ream the holes out just a pinch,,so I got them hooked up,,I got a good adjuster,,I have found out if ya build one o9f these ya need one :lol: ,,where ya off to this weekend??
Honey doo list here,,maybe I will get the moulding done,,might have to sneak in a little side work when she is not looking,,

chip
Living large,,,travling small !!!
54"x9'4" tear
4'x8' tear
Serro Scotty rebuild(in progress)
Chip
2000 Club
2000 Club

Postby Frank » Fri Aug 20, 2004 2:49 pm

Sorry about that was afraid if the center was off any, needed to make the holes larger. Didn't do it due to not knowing for sure or which direction to take. Anyhow, glad you could adjust them to work.

Going up I-95 toward Virgina Beach to pick up my neice tomorrow morning, will take all day going and coming. Most likely rest Sunday!

Frank
Let's go camping!
Frank
Silver Donating Member

Return to General Discussion