119 pages and boy are my arms tired!

Anything to do with mechanical, construction etc

119 pages and boy are my arms tired!

Postby Guntr » Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:40 pm

Hi all,

Just finished scanning and reading through all 119 pages of threads in this category. Learned a tonne, not just about teardrops, but trailers, construction, wood working, etc. as well. Bookmarked dozens of threads for future reference.

I'd advise any newbie to do the same, I have answered many questions I didn't even know I had yet.

That's all, just wanted to drop a note to say thanks for all the advice and knowledge.

Guntr
Not so tiny, but a lot of work: http://mytraveltrailerrestoration.blogspot.com/
Guntr
Teardrop Builder

Postby LDK » Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:49 pm

Man, I've done the same. I book marked so much stuff for future reference. You can find all the info you'll ever need to build a teardrop trailer on this website. Good luck with your build.

Larry
LDK
Gold Donating Member

Postby Guntr » Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:53 pm

LDK wrote:Man, I've done the same. I book marked so much stuff for future reference. You can find all the info you'll ever need to build a teardrop trailer on this website. Good luck with your build.

Larry

Thanks, you too! Mine's not even close to a teardrop (see link below), but still tonnes of great info here for my restoration project.
Not so tiny, but a lot of work: http://mytraveltrailerrestoration.blogspot.com/
Guntr
Teardrop Builder

Postby Billy K » Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:56 pm

It's a 3 piece band now !!

Been there and over again...the people here are even better than the wonderful and helpful information they share!!

If you get the chance; go to a gathering...they are the same in person as on these pages!!

Thanks, to All.
"...influence is no government." - George Washington
Billy K
Teardrop Master

Postby 2bits » Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:04 pm

When I got hooked on these beauties I spent many a night up until the wee hours just reading and reading! If you really want some entertainment, go to the main page and check out the "Build Journals" forum, that is where you will get to see a build from beginning to end or anywhere in between!

Also check the section for your area and keep a look out for a local gathering around you! You found THE SPOT!
Thomas

2bits
2bit Member

Re: 119 pages and boy are my arms tired!

Postby NevadaBlue » Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:16 pm

Bump

I am on page 50 something, the third time through this forum. Well worth the study.
—-
Ken
NevadaBlue
Teardrop Master

Return to Teardrop Construction Tips & Techniques