New Teardrop Manufacturer

Here's where you can talk to the manufacturers about custom built trailers, etc...

New Teardrop Manufacturer

Postby legacytrailer » Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:29 pm

We are new to the teardrop group and excited to be part of the clan. We look forward to hearing from you about our new teardrops and hope that you have as much fun with our trailers as we are having.
www.legacytrailer.com
legacytrailer
Teardrop Builder

Postby bledsoe3 » Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:11 am

Do have any pictures of the inside?
If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always got.
bledsoe3
3000 Club
3000 Club

Postby PaulC » Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:14 am

Jim, this bloke has two posts running at the moment. You can see the other here: http://www.tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?t=12749&highlight=

Same questions being asked :D

Cheers
Paul :thumbsup:
Time is the only real capital we have. Money you can replace but time you cannot.
PaulC
3rd Teardrop Club

Postby bledsoe3 » Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:18 am

PaulC wrote:Jim, this bloke has two posts running at the moment. You can see the other here: http://www.tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?t=12749&highlight=

Same questions being asked :D

Cheers

I didn't get to that one yet. Thanks Paul.
If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always got.
bledsoe3
3000 Club
3000 Club

Postby madjack » Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:59 am

LT, welcome to the board...some more info about you would be welcomed as well...if you have joined this board to share your experiences and knowledge and join in the comraderie...FANTASTIC... if have joined to try and sell trailers, you are in the wrong place...have fun and good luck!!!
madjack 8)
...I have come to believe that, conflict resolution, through violence, is never acceptable.....................mj
madjack
Site Admin

There you go again Madjack

Postby Guy » Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:56 pm

Dear Madjack,

Who made you the thought police.

... if have joined to try and sell trailers, you are in the wrong place

You have absolutely no right to question any person on this board as to why the have joined. This is especially so since on your own post on Justin's other thread on the topic you felt compelled to boast about your own company and its teardrops.
Regards,

Guy
Keep on living, laughing, learning and loving.
Guy
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby rbeemer » Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:07 pm

Guy,

My interpetation of what MadJack said was that if just joined to sell your product only then that is not what this forum is about. I think we have a manufacturers link in the index that we can add them to if they desire.

We loved to have manufacturers join who want to share knowledge and stuff but this forum is not e-bay, yes we do list things for sale or wanted but that is more for courtesy than business

Not defending MJ just giving my humble opinion and interpetation
Rick

If ducks had scales, would fish quack?
rbeemer
500 Club

Postby elmo » Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:27 pm

rbeemer wrote:Guy,

My interpetation of what MadJack said was that if just joined to sell your product only then that is not what this forum is about. I think we have a manufacturers link in the index that we can add them to if they desire.

We loved to have manufacturers join who want to share knowledge and stuff but this forum is not e-bay, yes we do list things for sale or wanted but that is more for courtesy than business

+1 :thumbsup:
It's scary when you start making the same noises as your coffee maker.
elmo
Donating Member

Postby apratt » Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:46 pm

elmo wrote:
rbeemer wrote:Guy,

+1 :thumbsup:

Ditto
Arthur,

ASL spoken here
apratt
Gold Donating Member

Postby asianflava » Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:55 pm

I agree with MJ because I am starting to think that this is merely an advertisement. I'd like to think that it isn't, but because they have made 2 posts with no replys, it makes me to think so.

At least answer the questions about your trailer.
asianflava
8000 Club
8000 Club

NEW MFG

Postby CPASPARKS » Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:27 pm

Day-ng!!!

The way some posters jumped on hIs a$$....he probably got turned off.

I agree with Jiminsav...let the dude get his poop together. He was probably excited to find this site so he could post.

I personally lurked for several months before I joined and posted. The reason for that...I had never belonged to a forum before and was not really familiar with the "rules".

Negative comments so far....the dude is probably too emabarrassed to respond now...

Some of you people are pretty dang harsh.... :oops:
Kevin
CPASPARKS
The 300 Club

WOW!!! sorry if I offended

Postby legacytrailer » Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:33 pm

I obviously need to check back in more often and not actually go to work. I will post some more photos of the trailer as I get them to a small enough format. We are getting our website updated as we speak and yes, we are a trailer manufacturer therefore sales is what we want. That however, was not the only reason to join up. I was reffered by another teardropper to this site and was told that we would be welcomed with open arms. So far, not so much.
We are new to this game and new to forums in general, please excuse our ignorance.
Madjack, why so upset, the link to your website leads me to believe that you also sell trailers? Could be wrong.
I will get some photos of the interior as soon as I become smart enough to know how to do it.
Again, sorry to offend some and thanks for the defense from the rest of you.
legacytrailer
Teardrop Builder

Postby mikeschn » Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:45 pm

Justin,

Welcome to the forum.

Yea, I can tell you've figured it out. We like the photos.

If you have any questions, just ask. Help with Photos up there in the menu might be a good starting point for getting photos uploaded here.

You couldn't have picked a better forum to join, to learn all about forums. phpBB is a defacto standard, and the users here are willing to share and help...

So ask away... ;)

Mike...
The quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten, so build your teardrop with the best materials...
mikeschn
Site Admin

Here is Madjack's Announcement

Postby Guy » Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:47 pm

For all of you who do not think Madjack was out of line, here is a link to one of his threads about his new business and the Alligator tear.

Photo Shoot for Alligator Teardrops

Please compare the two threads to see if Justin was welcomed properly by Madjack. The only difference between the two manufacturers is that Justin is new.
Regards,

Guy
Keep on living, laughing, learning and loving.
Guy
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby PaulC » Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:49 pm

LT, Good response and diplomatic to boot :) Pay no attention to all of us who pick, it's normally constructive if taken in the right light 8)
Most on this forum have the Australian habit of not beating around the bush, meaning, saying exactly what they mean. You'll get used to it, just like they all got used to me. :lol:
Cheers
Time is the only real capital we have. Money you can replace but time you cannot.
PaulC
3rd Teardrop Club

Next

Return to Teardrop Manufacturers