What about the T@B Teardrops?

Here's where you can talk to the manufacturers about custom built trailers, etc...

What about the T@B Teardrops?

Postby torontolou » Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:01 am

Good morning! I saw one of these at a dealer in Maine and loved the thing to look at. I can stand up in it and the table with bench seats that fold down into the bed are perfect. The price tag was hefty - $16,000!!! Does anyone here know much about them or have an opinion they care to share? I called the manufacturer and they said its base model was $6,000. Do any other teardrops have that kind of interior height?

THANK YOU!

Torontolou.
Louise and Paul
torontolou
Teardrop Inspector

Postby jagular7 » Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:01 am

Take a look at Ebay for TABs. New ones get listed all the time. Year left-overs are also listed. I think there are several listed there now. Though, getting a particular model you'll want would be difficult.
Mike
Jagular
Lenexa, KS
jagular7
The 300 Club

Postby mincey » Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:07 pm

We have the clamshell model of T@B (the outdoor galley under hatch like the teardrops) and love it! If you watch sales, you can get good deal. For instance, a few weeks ago at a dealer here in GA there was a new 2007 clamshell, original price about $17K marked down to $11,800. I didn't check prices of the other floorplans because we were just comparing the new model of clamshell to our older model.

Also, if you go to the Yahoo Groups site, and look for a group called tabtrailers, there are several used T@Bs of various floorplans posted that are for sale. In the group, go to the Files section, and go to the Marketplace folder.

Hope that helps!

Cheryl
Cheryl and Randall
2006 T@B Clamshell
The T@Binator
mincey
Teardrop Master

Re: What about the T@B Teardrops?

Postby toypusher » Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:48 pm

torontolou wrote:.............. Do any other teardrops have that kind of interior height?

THANK YOU!

Torontolou.

Build your own and you can make it any height that you want! If you can't build, then you might want to talk to some of the guys here that make custom ones.
toypusher
Site Admin

Postby Nytewyng » Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:24 pm

For 16k you build or buy and have money leftover for a decent tow vehicle 8)
Rob and Deb Mangano
Nytewyng
500 Club

Return to Teardrop Manufacturers