New T D Maker

Here's where you can talk to the manufacturers about custom built trailers, etc...

New T D Maker

Postby Wanna Be » Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:42 pm

Hi all,

Just came home from the Sportshow in town, And met the oweners of A new place here in the midwest.
They make Teardrops and are located in Glenwood IA.
I asked them about selling the aluminum That I need to make my teardrop, and they gave me a better price than I can get thru my supplyer !!!

They are very nice to talk to and seem very imformed about teardrops.
I looked at their website and it seems well put together.
Prices are very reasonable too !!

They will sell ANY part needed to finish A teardrop.

Hope this works; http://WWW.CompactConstructionLLC.com
Bob is A nice to talk to guy, and seems to know his stuff about T D's.
I plan on making A roadtrip to see them soon, and will fill in some of the blanks.

Stay safe, and have fun !!!!

Wanna Be ;)

Lynn
This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave.
~Elmer Davis

"Well, if you can't believe what you read in a comic book, what can you believe?" ~ Bullwinkle J. Moose

Also I am a professional spelling butcher.. I don't carry a dictionary and my spell check is broke!!
Wanna Be
Gold Donating Member

Re: New T D Maker

Postby Sonoma ZR2 » Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:41 pm

I've seen the pictures of their teardrops before on a Facebook teardrop group. I really like the Iowa Hawkeye themed teardrop they made for a customer specifically for tailgating they made a porta-poty enclosure in a tongue box. http://compactconstructionllc.com/photo ... uction-llc here is a link to the Teardrop Gallery they have with pictures of the Hawkeye Trailer.
Sonoma ZR2
Teardrop Master

Return to Teardrop Manufacturers