Anyone know of Geist Werks?

Here's where you can talk to the manufacturers about custom built trailers, etc...

Anyone know of Geist Werks?

Postby kVox42 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:21 pm

While still researching and shopping I've found Geist Werks Teardrops located in New London, Minnesota. I talked with the owner last week to get some basic info and he was very open to discussing TD's in general and what he's building. There is such a wealth of great info and a terrific community of owners, builders, and DIY'ers here that I was surprised not to see any mention of them. (I hope I've searched properly?) Does anyone have any experience with their work? They build two basic models and I'd like o consider the smaller "Phasma" model. Here's the link to their site. http://geistwerks.us/main/ I'd be very interested appreciative if there's anyone who has any info. :thinking:
kVox42
Teardrop Inspector

Re: Anyone know of Geist Werks?

Postby kVox42 » Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:12 am

I haven't seen anyone post any info on Geistwerks trailers but I contacted the owner today and he's going to try to get me some owners who'd be willing to share their experience. Looking forward to that, and of course still open for anyone on the forum who's familiar with them. I'll share what info I get here.

Kevin in Raleigh, NC

:)
kVox42
Teardrop Inspector

Re: Anyone know of Geist Werks?

Postby cdecro00 » Fri May 29, 2015 1:48 am

They look fairly well built with a lot of options and priced very competitively. I built a trailer on the website (which isn't the most user friendly or well designed) similar to a used custom TD I'm looking at buying and the prices were very close.
cdecro00
Teardrop Inspector

Return to Teardrop Manufacturers