WeeRoll

Here's where you can talk to the manufacturers about custom built trailers, etc...

WeeRoll

Postby Cathy P. » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:31 pm

I have been following this company for awhile now, they were doing some cargo trailers, but now they going to do these "overlanders", which I really like: http://www.weetrailer.com/overland-series For someone not able to build, this leaves the room to customize a basic trailer.
Cathy P.
Teardrop Master

Re: WeeRoll

Postby larryl » Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:14 am

Cathy, we live close to the factory. Seem to be very well constructed.
larryl
larryl
Teardrop Master

Postby Cathy P. » Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:04 pm

We looked at the photos of builds online, they looked pretty sturdy, and a good start for someone that isn't mechanically inclined or doesn't have the space to start from scratch.
Cathy P.
Teardrop Master

Postby BigGoofyGuy » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:38 am

I like the price of the trailer.
http://www.weetrailer.com/
I like this one. It seems very affordable.
I think it has potential. One can arrange the inside the way one wants.
:thumbsup:
BigGoofyGuy
The 300 Club

Postby working on it » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:07 pm

• I also like the price, frame construction, and the overall shape and concept of their classic and air series; but, I really like their overland trailers. I think that they will sell like hotcakes, when the guys on Expedition Portal start buying them. Though I have repeatedly stated my wariness of aluminum skinned trailers (due to having seen many -over the years- pockmarked from hail), I may revise that, since my wife's trailer has survived 10 years outdoors, and many people in the S. Central Group haven't any major damage, and...they just look "polished", compared to my trailer's rough-hewn look.
  • At the advertised price they're showing, the overland series trailers are exactly right for what I envisioned mine to emulate, at a much lower price than others on the market. I'd certainly buy one now, if I hadn't built my own plywood squareback TTT. Once the word gets out on these, their factory should be busy for years to come.
  • WEEROLL overland.jpg
    WEEROLL overland.jpg (184.96 KiB) Viewed 4569 times
    looks great for the price (compared to most "overlanders")
2013 HHRv "squareback/squaredrop", rugged, 4x8 TTT, 2225 lbs
  • *3500 lb Dexter EZ-Lube braked axle, 3000 lb.springs, active-progressive bumpstop suspension
  • *27 x 8.5-14LT AT tires (x 3) *Weight Distribution system for single-beam tongue
  • *100% LED's & GFCI outlets, 3x fans, AM/FM/CD/Aux. *A/C & heat, Optima AGM, inverter & charger(s)
  • *extended-run, on-board, 2500w generator *Coleman dual-fuel stove & lantern, Ikea grill, vintage skillet
  • *zinc/stainless front & side racks *98"L x 6" diameter rod & reel carrier tube on roof
working on it
2000 Club
2000 Club

Postby ray suarez » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:24 pm

Hello,

I really appreciate this site and your comments, it gives me some reassurance. I don't have a lot of money and want my purchase to not be a mistake. I have been watching them for a while as well and just cant seem to find something that beats them.

I will be driving from Miami tomorrow to meet them and check them out, Tom from weeroll does talk a lot, lol but really grilled me with questions on my needs, so I guess that means something and seemed like he really wanted to make it a perfect fit.

Will update page with info after I meet with them.

Thanks again for the help, these forums are pretty cool.
ray suarez
Teardrop Inspector

Postby ray suarez » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:06 am

Thanks for the help

Did look at weeroll. Must say was very impressed with the construction, almost overkill for a camper, but they promote that when your not camping, you can use it for other uses which made sense.

Now I am stuck with a decision of steel construction or aluminum. The price seems really fair for what they offer, so more research, but thanks for the opinions
ray suarez
Teardrop Inspector

Return to Teardrop Manufacturers