If this is your first time uploading picture(s) to your personal gallery , you can follow the steps below.
1. Click on the Gallery link in the upper right corner.
2. Click on Your Personal Album
3. Click on Create Personal Album
4. Click on either Upload Images or Create Subalbum. (A subalbum is simply a folder inside of your personal gallery.)
5. Although it is not necessary, you may enter a title and description for your image. Then click the Browse button(s) to select the image(s) on your computer.
- Please be aware that there are image size limitations for your personal gallery. The image dimensions can be no more than 640x640, and it can be no larger than 512kb in size. Images up to 8 megs in size are automatically resized!
- If the picture you are trying to upload is too large, you can resize it online (for free) at http://www.picresize.com.
Creating Subalbums (folders)
If you have already uploaded pictures to your Gallery, but would like to create a new "Subalbum", then you can do so by following these steps:
1. Go to your User Control Panel.
2. Click on the "Gallery" tab.
3. Click on "Manage Personal Albums".
4. Click the "Create Subalbum" button.