Voting Poll for the Teardrop Design Contest

Threads about the forum, forum software, forum features, etc

Which teardrop/tiny travel trailer design is the best, the most asethetic most visually appealing trailer that fills the basic camping requirements?

Poll ended at Fri Jul 23, 2004 5:12 pm

2+2 by Angib
22%
B17 Cry Havoc by Shrug53
28%
Buckingham by Shrug53
No votes
Coyote by Ryan
2%
Desert Dawg by Joanne
6%
Kenadian by Ken A Hood
10%
Micro Habitat by Shrug53
No votes
Modern Cabin Car Woodie by Shrug53
2%
Retro Tear #1 by John Duprey
8%
Road Toad by R. Keller
20%
Sort of a Submittal by Chip
No votes
Super Chief by Shrug53
No votes
The Belvedere by Shrug53
2%
Were-Tear by Shrug53
No votes
Wheelchair Friendly Trailer by Shrug53
No votes

Total votes : 50

Postby OurStuff4You » Wed Jul 21, 2004 9:48 pm

Just want to say I love the Micro Habitat ... but it didn't qualify as a "tear". Great designs everyone. I am always impressed by creative minds...

Rhonda
OurStuff4You
Donating Member

Postby tdthinker » Wed Jul 21, 2004 10:10 pm

I love the 2+2 and the road toad. I have already voted, wish we could vote for 2! And I am supprised someone voted for my crapy sketch of the cyote. You dont have to tell your name out loud just send me an PM and I will give you better drawings in color if you like, good luck to all, bye!
Ryan
tdthinker
500 Club

Postby mikeschn » Thu Jul 22, 2004 5:32 am

22% of the users have voted so far. That's not a bad return. I would have been happy with 20%. :D

And there's still 2 more days of voting to go. Today and tomorrow.

I see someone is starting to pull into the lead, but it's only by 1 or 2 votes. So you can see it's real close. What's that mean? Well it means every vote counts!

Your vote could make the difference. So if you haven't voted yet, do so while you can!!! :)

Mike...
The quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten, so build your teardrop with the best materials...
mikeschn
Site Admin

Postby Shrug53 » Fri Jul 23, 2004 2:06 pm

OurStuff4You wrote:Just want to say I love the Micro Habitat ... but it didn't qualify as a "tear". Great designs everyone. I am always impressed by creative minds...

Rhonda

It did not need to be a tear. The contest was for tears and tiny trailers. It is a tiny trailer. My goal there was to make an actual camper type trailer and have it small enough to still be buildable in a regular driveway or garage and able to be towed even with a small car.
"Better living through reckless experimentation"
http://www.forgottenclassics.com
Shrug53
500 Club

Postby mikeschn » Fri Jul 23, 2004 2:55 pm

Just a couple more hours and voting will be over. Looking like it's real close. So close in fact, it could be a 3 way tie!

Mike...
The quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten, so build your teardrop with the best materials...
mikeschn
Site Admin

Postby mikeschn » Fri Jul 23, 2004 5:03 pm

What a good voting session. There were some really nice teardrops/tiny travel trailer designs. And from day to day I didn't know if Angib was going to win with his 2+2, or if R. Keller was going to win with his full featured Road Toad. In the end the B17 Cry Havoc came from behind to take the lead and clinch the contest. Congrats Shrug53. Your prize, the 12v electro-warmth mattress warmer is on it's way! Enjoy!

Mike...
mikeschn
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Threads about the forum!