Our new map

Threads about the forum, forum software, forum features, etc

Postby rainjer » Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:29 pm

I'm in. Think everyone should put a picture of their trailer on there.
rainjer
King Koleman

Postby Gage » Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:51 pm

rainjer wrote:I'm in. Think everyone should put a picture of their trailer on there.
Yep, that's what I sugested. It would be nice. But how many will do it?

Have a good day.

:thinking:
Image Image Image
Remember 'Teardrop Time'.......Take your time, you don't have to have it finished NOW.
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby asianflava » Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:53 pm

I'll have to wait till I get home to do mine. Don't have any pictures handy here at work.
asianflava
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby AmyH » Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:25 pm

Added my name. I like that map a LOT! :applause: It will be a while before I can add a photo of my tear, but I'll be sure to do it the day I complete it! :thumbsup:

Amy
Amy
"...follow humbly whereever and to whatever abyss Nature leads, or else you shall learn nothing." T.H. Huxley

Photo Log
Camping Trips with the Tear
AmyH
*The 300 Club

Postby Chris C » Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:41 pm

Don't like it. How can I take myself off? I'm already gettin messages from people not in our group!!!!! :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
Chris :D

The tension between what is good enough and what is beyond that creates the space for character to become our work.

Teardrop Trailer Build Pictures: http://tinyurl.com/px5cd
Chris C

Postby Gage » Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:16 pm

Chris C wrote:Don't like it. How can I take myself off? I'm already gettin messages from people not in our group!!!!! :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
That's strange. This is the second map like this that I am on and I have yet to receive a message from any one except the creator of the map. I received one from him on the first map right after I posted several months ago and then again today after I posted on this map. No other mailings have been received. Your just upset Chris because it wasn't your idea. :lol:

Have a good day.

By the way. Was it from the 'The Frappr Team'?
Image Image Image
Remember 'Teardrop Time'.......Take your time, you don't have to have it finished NOW.
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby Ma3tt » Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:32 pm

I'm in! No extra e-mails here.
Be Good
1967 Siesta del Sobrino "Standy"
If you lived here... you would be home by now.
http://www.Camp-Cook.com
Ma3tt
Dutch Oven GURU

Postby Chris C » Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:13 am

Gage wrote:
Chris C wrote:Don't like it. How can I take myself off? I'm already gettin messages from people not in our group!!!!! :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
That's strange. This is the second map like this that I am on and I have yet to receive a message from any one except the creator of the map. I received one from him on the first map right after I posted several months ago and then again today after I posted on this map. No other mailings have been received. Your just upset Chris because it wasn't your idea. :lol:

Have a good day.

By the way. Was it from the 'The Frappr Team'?

No, the message was from someone in San Francisco. And I'm not upset because it wasn't my idea. I thought it was a great idea, and a lot better than the map we had in the past, but I'm not interested in receiving unsolicited messages from strangers. So does anyone know how I can get off of it?
Chris :D

The tension between what is good enough and what is beyond that creates the space for character to become our work.

Teardrop Trailer Build Pictures: http://tinyurl.com/px5cd
Chris C

Postby MeelisV » Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:25 am

I´m in too 8)
A woman has the last word in any argument.
Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.
MeelisV
The 300 Club

Postby Aussie Nomad » Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:27 am

Chris C wrote:
No, the message was from someone in San Francisco. And I'm not upset because it wasn't my idea. I thought it was a great idea, and a lot better than the map we had in the past, but I'm not interested in receiving unsolicited messages from strangers. So does anyone know how I can get off of it?

I got one from Matt in San Francisco then I realised that he was listed in the friends folder when it started up. Matt is no longer a friend. :twisted:

Ian. :D
Aussie Nomad
Teardrop Advisor

Postby jo_tigger » Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:49 am

Aussie Nomad wrote:
Chris C wrote:

I got one from Matt in San Francisco then I realised that he was listed in the friends folder when it started up. Matt is no longer a friend. :twisted:

Thanks I think he was masquerading as a site admin.
Richard
Austin, TX
jo_tigger
Donating Member

Postby bledsoe3 » Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:02 am

Mike, This is much better than the old one! :thumbsup:
If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always got.
bledsoe3
3000 Club
3000 Club

Postby Gage » Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:06 am

Chris C wrote:No, the message was from someone in San Francisco. And I'm not upset because it wasn't my idea. I thought it was a great idea, and a lot better than the map we had in the past, but I'm not interested in receiving unsolicited messages from strangers. So does anyone know how I can get off of it?

Was his name Matt? And didn't you get an unsolicited email from this forum (TT&TTT) when you joined? I did. I guess you also didn't read the fine print under the email block. (We won't share this with anyone) So that in itself tells me it came from the organizer of the 'frappr community'. You worry about to much. Were you having a bad night tonight?

Have a good day.

Image Image Image
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby ARKPAT » Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:15 am

Oh No Now I'm on a map. Don't tell my creditors. :o

Mike the new map is great and is user friendly to add or change. :thumbsup:

Pat
Life is to short always eat dessert first.
ARKPAT
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby bledsoe3 » Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:53 am

Aussie Nomad wrote:
Chris C wrote:

Are you sure it wasn't from Ma3tt in Noodleberry Park? :lol:
If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always got.
bledsoe3
3000 Club
3000 Club

PreviousNext

Return to Threads about the forum!