Weekday Warrior - Complete

Did you just design your very own teardrop or tiny trailer? Want to discuss it? Here's the place to post your design for discussion!

Postby Prem » Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:39 pm

:( Ouuu! Sorry to hear about your injury Pete. Hope you are recuperating rapidly.

Hey, did you read my posts about AirTabs for the back of box-shaped trailers like ours?

You can find them on the Cargo Trailer Conversion forum under My 12-foot Featherlite.

Prem :cheerswine:
My goal...

Gold Donating Member

Postby pfchill » Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:11 pm

Pete, I don't know if you have found anything to cover the ramp with yet, but I saw this and wondered why not use Rhino Liner? Or at least the Generic version of it they sell at Autozone for less than 50 bucks or so.

I would think It would hold up to the abuse pretty well, and it is also made to hold up to the elements. It would give you the traction you wanted at a fraction of the cost of grip tape. Just a thought.

Dave
pfchill
Teardrop Inspector

Postby BC Dave » Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:35 pm

Wow; nice job Dude:

Totally built from the ground up; weell done. I'm doing something similar; on a slightly different tangent. Bike hauler; CT conversion; the new 6X10 trailer cost 2,800 + 1,500 in materials to date ... I used 4 ply 3/8" finished one side exterior fir to cover the interior; you may want to consider to add rigitity and finish over the insulation.

What was the total cost of your build in the end?
BC Dave
Teardrop Master

Re: Weekday Warrior - Complete

Postby ValerieP » Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:49 pm

I really like the screen doors, did you make them?
ValerieP
Teardrop Builder

Previous

Return to Member Designs