ITG3?

Teardrop Gatherings that are National/International in scope includes the United Kindom and Australian Chapters of TearJerkers.

Postby Betsey » Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:42 pm

grant whipp wrote:God willin' and the creek don't rise, I've promised George I'll try really hard to make it out this year (I missed ITG2 ... :x ...!)

And we sure missed you and Lisa! :cry:

Hope you will be able to make it this time around. :yes:

Betsey 8)
Betsey
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby Woodyperk6 » Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:53 pm

Any news on ITG for 2009? Sure would like to go to Minden again.
Woody & Tammy

One day closer.
Woodyperk6
Platinum Donating Member

Postby grant whipp » Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:33 am

Woodyperk6 wrote:Any news on ITG for 2009? Sure would like to go to Minden again.

Even with all that is going on with George at this time, he's still workin' hard at nailin' things down, and it's gettin' close! If I were to make an educated guess, I'd put money on one of the last two weekends in June ... :whistle: ...

I'd also be willin' to bet that we'll know for sure shortly after the first of the new year ...

Patience, Pilgrims ... ;) ...

CHEERS!

Grant
Celebrating Retirement after over 32 Years of Building, Promoting, Supporting, Supplying, Living the Lifestyle, and Loving Teardrop Trailers!
"Life Moves a Little Slower When You're On Teardrop Time"
The nature of Life, itself, is change ... "Those who matter, don't mind, and those who mind, don't matter."
grant whipp
Teardrop Manufacturer

Postby Woodyperk6 » Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:28 am

Thanks Grant,

Trying to work out vacation schedule for next year. The sooner I request certain days the more likely I am to get them. Hope to see you in Minden.
Woody & Tammy

One day closer.
Woodyperk6
Platinum Donating Member

ITG3 dates confirmed!

Postby George T. » Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:36 pm

Happy New Year from Colorado!

:P

It's official, the dates for The Third International Teardrop Gathering [ITG3] have been finalized with Pioneer Village and The Minden Chamber of Commerce.

June 18th thru June 21st, 2009

The gathering will again be held at Pioneer Village in Minden, Nebraska.

Details, as they are finalized will be posted at http://itg.teardrops.net/ . There is still a lot of behind the scenes work to be accomplished and many thanks to the folks who have assisted so far! I am looking forward this special event and the special folks that attend.

On a personal note, I apologize for the tardy release of the gathering dates. Significant life changes have come my way and I am finally able to step up to the plate and make things happen. Three weeks ago I underwent angioplasty and had four stents implanted in two arteries. WOW! What a difference! I had no idea how much constant pain I had been under and how much my daily quality of life had deteriorated. I just thought that I was "getting older". I thought that if this was what "getting older" was going to be like, it sucked! In any event, I feel twenty years younger and am ready to get on with my life!

Whoo hoo! :twisted: Watch out, George is BACK!

Happy New Year, be safe and God Bless.

George T.
George T.
Teardrop Master

Postby Miriam C. » Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:36 am

:applause: :thumbsup: Wow George! Happy to hear God has blessed us and kept you around. :thumbsup: Now be good, eat right and get out to play more. Best exercise there is.

Happy New Year!
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby robfisher » Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:42 am

George,
Good to hear from you! And great to hear that you're feeling better 'n good. This getting older does suck, however.

Minden looks like a go if we're able to go anywhere, that is. My personal economy makes the auto industry look positively vibrant.

Rob
robfisher
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby WarPony » Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:25 pm

George, good to hear you're still hangin' in there!! Count us in for this one as well. This will be the first ITG we'll be attending with a COMPLETED camper and not a "barely get there" job. :lol:

Jeff
ImageImage

Still a million dollars away from being a millionaire!!
WarPony
Donating Member

Postby Catoosa Grani » Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:46 pm

George, sorry to hear about your problem but at least it made you feel much better. I am so glad you are out and about again and doing it as a "younger guy". Looking forward to seeing you again real soon!

Grani
ImageImage
Catoosa Grani
Gold Donating Member

Postby Zyamfier » Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:26 pm

I'll be there....Oh wait I already am. See you all when you get here.
Jim Petersen
"The best alarm clock is sunshine on chrome."
Zyamfier
Teardrop Master

Postby Cynda & Steve » Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:45 pm

WarPony wrote:George, good to hear you're still hangin' in there!! Count us in for this one as well. This will be the first ITG we'll be attending with a COMPLETED camper and not a "barely get there" job. :lol:

Jeff
:applause: :applause: :applause:

That must mean you guys have actually been working on your camper. We have been BAD, BAD, BAD and haven't done anything to ours. OK, we better get to working on it so we can get to Minden.
Cynda & Steve
Teardrop Advisor

Postby cs_whypt2 » Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:30 pm

So I was just wondering...I am new to the Minden gathering...where and when can we start signing up? Thanks.

Dianne
:wine:
cs_whypt2
Donating Member

Postby Betsey » Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:42 pm

cs_whypt2 wrote:So I was just wondering...I am new to the Minden gathering...where and when can we start signing up? Thanks.

Dianne

When everything is in place, George will post the info on the ITG website http://itg.teardrops.net/ and most likely here, as well. I know it's difficult, but you'll just have to be patient! :lol:

Betsey 8)
Betsey
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby cs_whypt2 » Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:15 am

Betsey wrote:
cs_whypt2 wrote:So I was just wondering...I am new to the Minden gathering...where and when can we start signing up? Thanks.

Dianne

When everything is in place, George will post the info on the ITG website http://itg.teardrops.net/ and most likely here, as well. I know it's difficult, but you'll just have to be patient! :lol:

Betsey 8)

Patient? Yeah right! Lol!!
Thanks Betsey. :)

Dianne
:wine:
cs_whypt2
Donating Member

Postby George T. » Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:07 am

Greetings from COLD Colorado!

We are still working out a few details. It takes time to coordinate a gathering, especially from afar...

As soon as everything is finalized, I will post all of the details. Promise!o

So, keep working on the teardrops, stay warm and keep the safetys on.

George
George T.
Teardrop Master

PreviousNext

Return to National/International