Coppertop's first trip. Cornwall 09

Teardrop Gatherings that are National/International in scope includes the United Kindom and Australian Chapters of TearJerkers.

Coppertop's first trip. Cornwall 09

Postby jackdaw » Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:01 pm

We've just got back from our first two trailer family get away :D
I finished the coppertop the night before we left, well mostly finished anyway. We had a great time, and got some great comments.I had the towbar to fit , and wire, but we made the deadline.
One of the admirers has a radio show, and wants to do a piece on the trailers.It's a community radio station, but i guess it can only help raise the awareness of folk to these lovely little campers.

Heres are set up either side of the Coleman event shelter. That worked a treat at keeping the rain out of the hatch hinge.
:thumbsup: it's great the way it dumps the water down the legs.

We discovered a small drip in the coppertop galley, so decided to cover the trailer just in case. It shouild be an easy fix anyway.

There's a few more photos of the trip Here;Cornwall 09

Cheers Dave
jackdaw
500 Club

Postby Miriam C. » Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:13 pm

:applause: :thumbsup: Thanks for the tour. Your camp is so neat! :applause:
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby S. Heisley » Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:07 pm

Thanks for sharing your pictures! I'm not sure who had the most fun, the dog or the people! :lol: Did you pick the berries and eat them? Yum!
S. Heisley
Super Lifetime Member

Postby jackdaw » Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:43 pm

Thank you Ladys :)

The best part of the holiday was spent making sure everyone was doing what they like best. Ben , our 15 year old is well into his skateboarding, and as Truro has a new £500,000 skate plaza, he was loving it ,
Jess and Nick had there own car , so pleased themselves most of the time,including a trip to the eden project. Well worth a visit .

Scooby loves playing ball and swimming/ playing in the water. Here's a bit of footage of him in a pool on the beach

He's happy jumping and shouting at the water, and can play happily for ages. There's nothing in the water, he just loves playing.

Rosie and I were happy to chill out at the campsite, once everyone else was sorted :thumbsup:

Oh yes we had a few berries, they're just great.

Cheers Dave
jackdaw
500 Club

Return to National/International