Cabincar at Wicksteed Park Van Show, June 11th-13th

Teardrop Gatherings that are National/International in scope includes the United Kindom and Australian Chapters of TearJerkers.

Cabincar at Wicksteed Park Van Show, June 11th-13th

Postby jackdaw » Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:47 pm

We had a wicked time at the UK Street vans Show in the Park :D :D

It was a shame there weren't more trailers.... but the blokes from UK Streetvans made us all very welcome.
The trailers go a load of interest, and I was given a trophy for 'Best Trailer' on the show field :D :D .Whilst I was the only one with any trailers on the show field . The fact they thought it was worthy was a surprise to say the least. I certainly wasn't expecting anything.

The Flapps came up from Devon to pick up the Coppertop. We had a detour to Gloucester en route to pick up a ladder for the back of the Flapps Deli . About 4 hours and 137 miles later we arrived to a warm welcome from our Delica buddies and Adi with his lush Cabincar 8-) 8-)

Here's Adi cooking up some bacon and eggs

Its a great galley...

Here's a couple of interior shots. Fine attention to detail. The old looking radio is actually an ipod dock 8)

Here's some of the motors that caught my eye
Getting a trophy for best trailer :D :D Most unexpected
Here's a link to the slide show

It was great to see Adi's Cabincar in the flesh.... that's definatly one for the build list :lol: :lol: I think it's the only Cabincar this side of the pond 8)
jackdaw
500 Club

Return to National/International