The Teardrop Club of Great Britain SUL Gathering 2011

Teardrop Gatherings that are National/International in scope includes the United Kindom and Australian Chapters of TearJerkers.

The Teardrop Club of Great Britain SUL Gathering 2011

Postby Two Showers » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:51 pm

The Teardrop Club of Great Britain Stiff Upper Lip Gathering May 2011

Hooton Lodge - Nr Rotherham. (S65 4TE)

http://www.hootonlodge.com/40000/info.php?p=5&pno=0

Dates: 27th to 30th May 2011

9 Electric Hook up's available.

This does not mean 9 units only, they can cater for all of us, but there are ONLY 9 Electric Hook up points.
Based on first come, first served.

All booking done through campsite, quoting club reference, please PM/email Paul or myself via www.TCGB.org for the reference prior to booking with the site, as it is a club booking.

Details as follows:

Hooton Lodge Country Inn is set in 35 acres of countryside which is mainly all flat so it is the perfect place for camping & caravaning!
NEW FOR 2011-LADIES & GENTS TOILET BLOCKS WITH HOT & COLD WATER ARE NOW UP & RUNNING! WE ARE EXPECTING SHOWER FACILITIES & THE CAFE/SHOP TO BE READY BY EASTER!
On the entrance to the campsite you will find the lodge where you report to on arrival & pay your fees, here you can also enjoy some delicious homemade food and a refreshing pint either in the newly refurbished inn or on the patio! Also you can buy the basic essentials here if you feel like cooking Al Fresco, eggs, bacon, bread and more are available.
There is a childrens play park on site, 20 newly built fishing pegs on the river don, BBQs may be used but must be on legs & off the ground.
NEW TO HOOTON LODGE-THE PODS!!!
Take the hassle out of camping & come GLAMPING instead! We have recently installed three PODS, no more wet tents & sleepless nights! This is the glamorous way to camp! (http://www.hootonlodge.com/40000/info.php?p=3&pno=0)

Nearby Attractions

Wentworth Village
Conisborough Castle
Denaby Ings
Dearne Valley Leisure Centre
Meadowhall Shopping Mall
Lakeside retail Outlet
Parkgate Retail World

The Forum Thread on TCGB will be edited as bookings are taken. To keep the thread clear, if you request a pitch, the site will require a deposit. Once recieved, your post may be deleted but your names will appear in the main thread. So people know who has secured pitches with deposits rather than us relying on an "I'll be there, save me a pitch" type requests.This is the sites request, pitches will be allocated with a booking fee

Anyone wanting TCGB Club gear could save postage if they order before the rally, and I will bring them over to the SUL for collection ! ! ! ! !
They said "Smile, things could be worse"....

So I smiled, and things got worse.

I am a true descendant of the Hobbits.

Two Showers
Teardrop Advisor

Return to National/International