Trailorboat Gathering May 2012

Teardrop Gatherings that are National/International in scope includes the United Kindom and Australian Chapters of TearJerkers.

Trailorboat Gathering May 2012

Postby Kemosobe » Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:23 pm

Trailorboat trailer gathering May 10th, 11th and 12th 2012 at the KOA in Petaluma CA. The KOA is jsut a bit north of San Rafael, the home of Trailorboat. For the 2nd year in a row we will be showing our trailers in the downtown San Rafael May Madness car show. The trailers were the stars of the show last year and I expect more this year. For full details see the blog page at http://trailorboattrailers.multiply.com/ or email [email protected] Please help spread the word.
Kemosobe
Teardrop Inspector

Postby cuyeda » Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:45 pm

I heard rumor that the rights to the design of the trailer boat was being passed on, and may be starting a new production. Is this rumor true or false?
Why just dance, when you can Salsa!
Cliff & Vanessa
cuyeda
Platinum Donating Member

Postby Kemosobe » Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:24 pm

"New" Trailorboats are now slowly being built in Portland Oregon. In the past year he has built quite a few replacement boats and has recently completed the first trailer. Here is contact info:
"Paul Dahlman" <[email protected]>
Kemosobe
Teardrop Inspector

Postby bonnie » Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:00 pm

http://americandreamtrailers.com/

Website isn't open for business yet. I exchanged emails with him and was very much impressed with his work and responsiveness. Love the idea, but in the end, didn't think I could lift the boat by myself.

Bonnie
Remember, the turtle won. :)
bonnie
Donating Member

Return to National/International