International Teardrop Gathering

Teardrop Gatherings that are National/International in scope includes the United Kindom and Australian Chapters of TearJerkers.

Postby Gage » Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:52 am

Zyamfier wrote:
Bilancy wrote:I'll be across the fence on the street. I still have that big ugly box.
Bill

Get to work. You could have something built by June. Just kidding dad. This time maybe mom will be able to find you.

Was Bill there last year? The only time I found him was the first day and the last day. Always knew where your mom was. :lol:

And Bill, thank you very much. Either that space or the one next to it. The gal that we shared with last year can't make it this year.
Image Image Image
Remember 'Teardrop Time'.......Take your time, you don't have to have it finished NOW.
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby doug hodder » Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:36 am

Just curious...will the "primitive area" be assigned or grab what'cha want? I think if there are going to be a lot more attendees this year, a map with rough sites might be an idea...but I guess it depends on what the total number of attendees are. It was a great location for those that don't necessarily want or need power. Doug
doug hodder
*Snoop Dougie Doug

Postby Gage » Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:31 am

Right now Doug, it'll be first come, first serve. There are a lot more on this board that are talking about going but I also know a bunch from Cal that are not on this board that arn't going this year.
Image Image Image
Remember 'Teardrop Time'.......Take your time, you don't have to have it finished NOW.
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby asianflava » Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:05 am

If it's gonna 100degrees like I heard it was last time, I want somewhere to plug into. I can't sleep if I'm too hot, plus it would be nice to have somewhere cool to retreat to in the afternoon.
asianflava
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby Gage » Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:19 am

asianflava wrote:If it's gonna 100degrees like I heard it was last time, I want somewhere to plug into. I can't sleep if I'm too hot, plus it would be nice to have somewhere cool to retreat to in the afternoon.

Man I don't remember it being that hot. I don't have air in my tear, just a fan and had a good nights sleep every night except for one. That was the night the local police came thru to let us know where to go if the siren sounded because they were on a heavy thunder storm watch. What I read into it was Tornado. :?
Image Image Image
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby bledsoe3 » Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:33 am

asianflava wrote:If it's gonna 100degrees like I heard it was last time, I want somewhere to plug into. I can't sleep if I'm too hot, plus it would be nice to have somewhere cool to retreat to in the afternoon.

Don't forget your Kipor. You could at least use it long enough to cool it off before going to bed. :fan:
If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always got.
bledsoe3
3000 Club
3000 Club

Postby Bilancy » Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:42 am

We will figure out a site assingment for those that want electric in the primative area. Other than that it's pretty much pick your own.
Bill :worship:
Bilancy
Teardrop Inspector

Postby dguff » Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:46 am

You could always rent a room at the motel. Other folks have done that.

Jerome :)
Jerome

2008 Guffman
dguff
Platinum Donating Member

Postby Miriam C. » Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:02 am

Bilancy wrote:We will figure out a site assingment for those that want electric in the primative area. Other than that it's pretty much pick your own.
Bill :worship:

This sounds like agreat idea. Primative and electric. :thumbsup: :lol:
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby George T. » Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:52 am

OK Bill,

You made the comment that the ITG2 website and pre-registration would be available yesterday. As I am on "teardrop time", having it up and running today should still be acceptable...

Here you go gang! http://itg.teardrops.net/

Looking forward to seeing everyone in June!

George T.
George T.
Teardrop Master

Postby Gage » Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:07 pm

:lol: George, the revised form wasn't straight when you scaned and saved it. :lol: (being nice)
Image Image Image
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby George T. » Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:22 pm

OMG Gage! :o

[Being nice] I guess that I'll have to go out in the snow and jack up one side of my house so the form is straight!

Actually, I am aware of the "issue", some problem with my scanner. I figured that we could turn the form a little bit to fill it out... :surrender:

George T.
George T.
Teardrop Master

Postby Bilancy » Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:28 pm

O.K. get those forms printed, fill them out, write the check, put in envelope, apply the stamp, and put it in the mail.
Nancy is chomping at the bit to get to work.
George is already # 001 so don't ask.8)
Bilancy
Teardrop Inspector

Postby Zyamfier » Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:30 pm

Betcha I can beat anyone other than Dad to #2!
Jim Petersen
"The best alarm clock is sunshine on chrome."
Zyamfier
Teardrop Master

Postby Bilancy » Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:37 pm

This may be a good time to clarify.
After managing the Pioneer Village Motel & campground for 13 years Nancy & I retired Jan. 1 2006.
We volunteered to help George with the ITG registration because we enjoyed the Gathering in 2005 and did not want to be left out of the 2nd.
We do not have a TD but, our son Jim does. You will see his posts.
We will also be helping the new management with the operation for the ITG.

Bill :thumbsup:
Bilancy
Teardrop Inspector

PreviousNext

Return to National/International