Angel Prayer List

Things that don't fit anywhere else...

Postby Miriam C. » Fri May 01, 2009 10:25 am

:worship: :applause: :thumbsup: Great News! Please tell your daughter we are so proud of her and will continue to pray. :thumbsup:
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby conbrio » Tue May 05, 2009 9:06 am

Hey folks,

My family and I could use some prayers. As many of you all seen in another post, my wife and I are expecting child number 4. What I haven't posted on here is about my third child Maggie. Today (May 5) would have been her 1st birthday. She passed away at the age of 5 months last October due to Trisomy 18. more info here . Today has been a very rough day so far. So we could use a few prayers for us.
conbrio
Teardrop Advisor

Postby BillandMarijo » Tue May 05, 2009 9:24 am

Conbrio,
God Bless you, your wife, family and Baby Maggie. Im sure shes wrapped snuggly in the loving arms of God. Im sure theres nothing worse than the loss of a child. You all will definetly be in our prayers.
God Bless you all,
Bill and Marijo
Hope to see you on the road.
Bill and Marijo

Also We Are On Facebook
Friend Us.
Bill Peterman
Marijo Haselbarth Peterman
BillandMarijo
500 Club

Postby CAJUN LADY » Mon May 18, 2009 8:33 am

Conbrio,

I'm deeply sorry for the loss of your daughter Maggie. But I also want to congratulate you on the upcoming birth of your 4th child. I hope that the birth of your newest addition with help ease the pain you have felt in your hearts. Please let us know when the baby arrives.
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby CAJUN LADY » Mon May 18, 2009 8:40 am

So many on this forum are in need of our prayers. Roly just lost his wife of 56 years...Mike and Zellie just lost their 9 year old grandson and from reading so many heartfelt condolences from our forum friends, I've learned of many others here who have lost a child or a spouse. My heart goes out to those of you who have had to endure this unimaginable pain. May God wrap his loving arms around you and give you comfort in your time of sorrow.
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby cccamper » Fri May 22, 2009 2:18 am

hi, i'm so terribly sorry for all the losses. i can empathize so much because over the last 8 years (5 years or less for all but one) i've lost my both of my parents, both my brothers-in-law and others.

last summer our daughter in law lost their first baby because it turned out to be an ectopic pregnancy. sandra had a hard time, too.

suprisingly seth and sandra became pregnant again in august. i wrote here and asked you to pray for her. she had a high risk ob.gyn. who did miracles.

may 6, sandra delivered a healthy - and of course beautiful - i mean all our babies are beautiful, right - little baby girl. Rowan Elizabeth

so i wanted to thank you for prayers. my son Seth and wife Sandra thank you, too.

elizabeth ( i didn't mean this to be so huge, i changed it so it would upload. oh well... just do an extra scroll, ok? :)
Robert and Elizabeth - "e"
Guppy the Tiny Teardrop

"Naked people have little to no influence
on society." - - Mark Twain
cccamper
Platinum Donating Member

Postby Miriam C. » Fri May 22, 2009 7:28 am

She is indeed beautiful! Thanks for the update. It is nice to hear such wonderful news.
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby cccamper » Sun May 24, 2009 8:12 pm

thank you, miriam. i think it is good to let people know their prayers have helped sway God's mercy.

elizabeth
Robert and Elizabeth - "e"
Guppy the Tiny Teardrop

"Naked people have little to no influence
on society." - - Mark Twain
cccamper
Platinum Donating Member

Postby Roly Nelson » Fri May 29, 2009 12:57 pm

Oh, how comforting it is to have so many caring folks keep those who are sick or have lost loved ones, in their thoughts and prayers. I, for one, look forward to logging onto this forum as an excape from the sorrow that has crept into my unusually, stress-free and wonderful retired years. The best advice given to me, was to surround myself with others that are compasionate, and I am trying to do just that.

The 1/2 Nelson and I, have just returned from a care-free holiday weekend, camping along the Pacific shoreline with fellow nature lovers and campfire enthusiasts. My DO pot roast made a big hit, and sparked renewed interest for other DO owners.

Do keep up the warm thoughts and expressions of love that we all need at times like this. Thanks again, to all of you that know and have shown me how much you care.

Roly :worship:
See the little 1/2 Nelson Woody constructions pics at: http://gages-56.com/roly.html
Roly Nelson
L'il Ol' Woody Builder

Postby ARKPAT » Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:42 pm

I have a concern of my cousin's husband going for heart problems. Please keep the in your prayers. My problems pale in comparison to all posted here. Sorry Roly about your loss of your wife of 56 years. I remembor my mother after the death of my dad of 52 years.

:worship:

Pat
Life is to short always eat dessert first.
ARKPAT
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby CAJUN LADY » Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:21 pm

Pat,
All concerns whether big or small are worthy of prayers. We hope your cousin's husband's heart will be healthy again. He will be prayed for.
:worship:
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby CAJUN LADY » Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:38 pm

Buck, "Dulcimer Man", needs some prayers to help him through a back procedure he is having.

We are praying for you Buck. :worship:
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby CAJUN LADY » Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:42 pm

Please send a prayer up for my son and daughter-n-law. Jamie was 10 weeks pregnant but has lost the baby. She is having a procedure done tomorrow at at the hospital. We are all deeply saddened and heartbroken. This would have been our first granchild. We are so thankful that Jamie is ok. :crying1:
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby mandy » Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:28 pm

CAJUN LADY wrote:Buck, "Dulcimer Man", needs some prayers to help him through a back procedure he is having.

We are praying for you Buck. :worship:

:worship: Prayers sent his way.

Mandy
The greatest wealth is to live content with little.
~Plato~
mandy
Donating Member

Postby mandy » Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:29 pm

CAJUN LADY wrote:Please send a prayer up for my son and daughter-n-law. Jamie was 10 weeks pregnant but has lost the baby. She is having a procedure done tomorrow at at the hospital. We are all deeply saddened and heartbroken. This would have been our first granchild. We are so thankful that Jamie is ok. :crying1:

Oh Becca, my heart breaks for you and your son and daughter-in-law.
I'm praying right now for you and your family at this difficult time. :worship:
The greatest wealth is to live content with little.
~Plato~
mandy
Donating Member

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic