Angel Prayer List

Things that don't fit anywhere else...

Postby CAJUN LADY » Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:13 pm

Trudy, that's a pretty serious surgery. Are you going to have to wear a brace? I didn't realize you were having problems. You and Gary will be in my thoughts and I'll send lots of prayers your way. :worship: Please ask Gary to keep us posted after the surgery and your progress. Good luck!
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby Jazzy Lynn » Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:51 pm

Trudy, I'll be keeping both you and Gary in my prayers. God bless.
Barbara
Today is forever!
Jazzy Lynn
Teardrop Master

Postby Lynn Coleman » Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:24 am

Hi all,

It's been ages since I posted on this thread. For those recent needs, know that I've sent up a prayer for you.

I'm asking prayer for my husband's family. My father in law was diagnosed and treated for esophageal cancer earlier this year. We hosted a family reunion for him and my mother-in-law last month, thankfully all of their 8 children were able to come, not an easy task. Anyway, he's not doing too well now, he's having trouble eating again. He's lost more weight and is down to 138 lbs, he was over 200 before the cancer and he's 5'10" or was, he's shrunk.

Anyway, to compound his issues one of his sons just had brain surgery. They removed ALL of the tumor but a nerve was wrapped around the tumor and it controls facial balance. He's having trouble with virtego as well. We're still waiting to hear if it was cancerous, all indications are that it is not.

Another factor for f-i-l is that my mother in law has Alzheimer's which means he has to repeat the bad news over and over again for m-i-l.

If you don't mind praying for my inlaws, I'd appreciate it. Paul and I will take m-i-l in if f-i-l dies before her. We're mentally prepared but we know that will create another layer of problems for m-i-l when the time comes.

On a good note, my father-in-law, brother-in-law and mother-in-law are confident of where they will spend eternity and that is a blessing for all of us.

Thanks,
Lynn
Lynn Coleman
Donating Member

Postby CAJUN LADY » Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:20 pm

I'm sorry to hear about your in-laws and Paul's brother. Lynn, you and Paul have your hands and hearts full right now. Ya'll are included in my prayers too. The family members suffer too, even if it's silently. May the dear Lord wrap his loving arms around your family members and hold them close -- to help them through their suffering, to ease their fear and to watch over them as they enter into this difficult journey. Amen. :worship:
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby RAYVILLIAN » Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:51 pm

Well we're home and I wish I could say the surgery went well but it was postponed instead. They had a emergency surgery come up so we got bumped. Going to try it again on Monday so thanks for your prayers so far but keep them coming.

Gary
Where ever we raise the hatch is home.
Darn blank states keep getting further away and we keep traveling slower ain't never gona get this map full.
111961Image
RAYVILLIAN
Lifetime member

Postby CAJUN LADY » Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:10 am

Gary, keep us posted please. We are still sending prayers your way.
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby RAYVILLIAN » Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:48 pm

Just got home from hospital. The surgeon said that Trudy's surgery went well but she is still in a lot of pain. guess you can't cut your neck in the front and back and add some hardware with out pain. She is in ICU to night and seems to be doing good so I came home to give you all a update and feed the animals.

Thanks for all the prayers and please keep them coming we still have a long recover.

Gary
Where ever we raise the hatch is home.
Darn blank states keep getting further away and we keep traveling slower ain't never gona get this map full.
111961Image
RAYVILLIAN
Lifetime member

Postby mandy » Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:37 am

Praying for Trudy right now. :worship: I hope she feels better tomorrow.
The greatest wealth is to live content with little.
~Plato~
mandy
Donating Member

Postby CAJUN LADY » Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:55 am

Glad to hear the surgery went well. She's gonna be in pain, that's for sure. Please tell her that her Teardrop buddies are praying for her and sending healing thoughts her way.

Thanks for keeping us posted Gary. :)
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Emma-Kate's Surgery

Postby Bigwoods » Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:19 am

Hi Everyone,

My newly adopted Grand Daughter Emma-Kate will have heart surgery and esophagus repair on Wednesday. She has nutrition problems from her care in China, but with excellent care and my daughter teaching her to chew properly, she has grown 3" since August. I met her on Thanksgiving and she melted my heart. What a little sweetie and she loves Gong Gong. (Grandpa)

I ask for your prayers for the surgery and a speedy recovery. My wife flew to St. Louis to help with the other children.

Greg in Northern Minnesota

Bigwoods
500 Club

Postby mandy » Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:27 am

Prayers being said for your precious grandaughter. :worship:
The greatest wealth is to live content with little.
~Plato~
mandy
Donating Member

Postby Bigwoods » Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:24 am

I just received a call it will be postponed a little while as the Dr. has and emergency to deal with. We will appreciate your prayers as the as the surgery will be soon.
Greg in Northern Minnesota

Bigwoods
500 Club

Postby CAJUN LADY » Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:51 am

Greg, Miss Emma-Kate will be in our prayers! What a precious little girl and to be so fortunate to have such a loving mommy and daddy and grandparents. Please keep us posted on her surgery and recovery.

:worship: Prayers for you Emma-Kate.
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby S. Heisley » Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:10 am

Hi, Bigwoods:

I believe that everything happens for a reason and this little girl became a member of your family because you were her best chance for a good life. With that, I have said a prayer to help her through this even though I think she will ultimately pull through and grow up to be just as beautiful an adult as she is a beautiful child, now.
S. Heisley
Super Lifetime Member

Postby robertaw » Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:07 pm

Oh what a beautiful little girl! Her smile alone is enough to melt your heart.

I will keep her my prayers. :worship:
Roberta
robertaw
500 Club

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic