Angel Prayer List

Things that don't fit anywhere else...

Postby Catoosa Grani » Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:18 pm

Miriam, got you on my prayer list and will have you on my mind. Be sure to keep us updated!!!

Betty
ImageImage
Catoosa Grani
Gold Donating Member

Postby Miriam C. » Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:32 pm

:thumbsup: Thank you all. I am home. Had a Tordal shot at midnight and my Dr. is put out with me for not asking for pain pills. Honestly I don't really hurt as long as long as I don't bounce.

This was the weirdest thing. I was diagnosed with Sciatica then they did a MRI to see if I ruptured a disc.. :? Had a slightly larger than golf ball cyst/fibroid on the back of the uterus. Who knew.............After almost 2 months of barely walking this is already good. Anyway all is well and I am hoping now I can get some walking in. Reallying hoping this was all of the problem whith the back and hips.

Again my thanks and a few speical blessngs.
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby S. Heisley » Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:32 pm

Wow! Don't know how I missed this one!

Miriam, glad to know you're feeling better. Hope all continues to get better and better!
S. Heisley
Super Lifetime Member

Postby CAJUN LADY » Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:33 pm

I don't know how I have missed these latest post but they aren't showing up in my inbox.

Greg, I'm happy to hear Emma Kate is on the mend. She has been through so much in her young life. I'll keep praying for her and her family. Thanks for the updates.

Miriam, I'm sorry I didn't send you prayers for a safe surgery but I just saw this post....uuuuugghhhh!! :x Anyway, I'm so happy to hear all went well with surgery. I had that done 28 years ago and I felt like a new person the day I strutted out of the hospital. Like Marijo said, you will feel like a million dollars once you are completely healed.
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby Miriam C. » Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:23 pm

CAJUN LADY wrote:I don't know how I have missed these latest post but they aren't showing up in my inbox.

Greg, I'm happy to hear Emma Kate is on the mend. She has been through so much in her young life. I'll keep praying for her and her family. Thanks for the updates.

Miriam, I'm sorry I didn't send you prayers for a safe surgery but I just saw this post....uuuuugghhhh!! :x Anyway, I'm so happy to hear all went well with surgery. I had that done 28 years ago and I felt like a new person the day I strutted out of the hospital. Like Marijo said, you will feel like a million dollars once you are completely healed.

Girls I can stand up straight and that in it's self is a blessing. I just appreciate all of you and I bet a lot of folks do too. :thumbsup:
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby BillandMarijo » Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:24 am

Miriam,
Great news about you being able to stand up. Your going to get stronger everyday and soon youll be in the pink and ready for Camping.
Great news.
Marijo :applause:
Hope to see you on the road.
Bill and Marijo

Also We Are On Facebook
Friend Us.
Bill Peterman
Marijo Haselbarth Peterman
BillandMarijo
500 Club

Postby Gaelen » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:45 pm

Miriam, I completely missed this too (maybe there's something wrong with email thread subscription deliveries after a thread gets to X size?)
Anyway - good to hear they know what it is and that the Tordol helped. It's one of our good drugs! ;)
Gaelen
2006-2011: '79 SunLine Sun Spot
now: '05 Finntec homebuilt teardrop
My blogs: Life Out Loud, Kitchen Jam and Dog Trainer's Log.
Syracuse Dog Training and @gaelen2 on Twitter
Gaelen
500 Club

Postby Miriam C. » Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:30 pm

Gaelen wrote:Miriam, I completely missed this too (maybe there's something wrong with email thread subscription deliveries after a thread gets to X size?)
Anyway - good to hear they know what it is and that the Tordol helped. It's one of our good drugs! ;)

Gaelen, Tordol seems to keep me going for a good 12 hours. Real drug sensitive here. I am doing very well today. Some muscle soreness and I look like a beached whale but feel great. Thank you all so much!

Don't know about the email. I have mine turned off.. :oops: :D
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby Juneaudave » Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:40 pm

Sorry Folks, I don't know what I'm doing, but I am Steve's wife, Beth. Steve just asked me to get to word out to you all and I'm hoping that someone will read this and send it to everyone. Steve had a heart attack on Christmas Eve and had a triple bypass on Tuesday. He is doing better everyday and wanted all of his friends to know. He mentioned there is a prayer list and would love to be put on it if anyone knows who is the organizer. Please keep him in your prayers. I'm in hopes that he will back to doing this himself soon!!!
Beth Smoot

All...Beth posted this in the New Year's greeting today. I'm sure wishing Steve the best and keeping him in my prayers...
Juneaudave
Super Duper Lifetime Member

Postby BillandMarijo » Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:15 am

Beth,
Steve is definetly in our prayers tonite.
God Bless,
Bill and Marijo :worship:
Hope to see you on the road.
Bill and Marijo

Also We Are On Facebook
Friend Us.
Bill Peterman
Marijo Haselbarth Peterman
BillandMarijo
500 Club

Postby CAJUN LADY » Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:56 pm

Dave,
Please be sure and let Beth know that Steve is being prayed for. For some reason this thread is not showing up in my watched items anymore so I'm seeing these late.

Thanks for letting us know about Steve.
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby rxc463 » Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:12 am

Yesterday was probably one of the worst days of my life. After waiting two weeks for test results my wife was diagnosed with breast cancer. How strange that one small word can change so many things in an instant. It's not like I haven't been through it before, but that still doesn't lessen the impact.
The upside (can you imagine that?) is that it was an early detection and the prognosis is good. The downside is the surgery and recovery time.

Ladies PLEASE do not let anyone including yourselves talk you out of getting a mammogram or doing a self examination! Your life may depend upon it. My wife was overdue for hers. She was forced to take some vacation time from her job or lose it as she had to many days accumulated. She took the opportunity to schedule her appointment. She was amazed that she could get one within just a few days. That was four weeks ago. She got the earliest possible detection stage 0. Call it what you like but this was no coincidence.

We have faith in our creator and believe in the healing power of prayer.
Your thoughts and prayers will be greatly appreciated!
Russ

Politicians and diapers have one thing in common. They should both be changed regularly, and for the same reason.
rxc463
The 300 Club

Postby Miriam C. » Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:35 am

:worship: Russ we will definitely pray for you wife. May we have her name?

Oh and thank you for the reminder! A great New Years goal..............
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby rxc463 » Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:37 am

Thanks Auntie M. Her name is Melanie.
Russ

Politicians and diapers have one thing in common. They should both be changed regularly, and for the same reason.
rxc463
The 300 Club

Postby Bigwoods » Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:43 am

Russ we will be praying for you and your wife. Things like this draw a couple together in a new, very serious way. I believe in the power of prayer.

I feel a kinship with you and your concern. My wife Linda had a stroke yesterday and I got a call last night at 11:30 and the Dr. was asking questions a spouse never wants to be asked. I did not think she would be here today, but I called and she answered the phone and her voice was very clear. I'm off to see her.

Everytime I pray for Linda I will remember Russ's wife. Both of us will get through this and please pray for patience for the husbands too.
Greg in Northern Minnesota

Bigwoods
500 Club

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic