Having a very bad day

Things that don't fit anywhere else...

Postby Turtle49 » Mon Feb 21, 2005 10:07 am

:lol:
Now that you mention it my tag line is quite funny in this situation.

My advice is keep laughing. My parents lost there house a few years back and my dad told the fireman that even though it was probably inappropriate to crack jokes as his house burned, it was all that kept him from crying.
:cry:

Keep us posted.

Be good!
Tim
Turtle49
Site Moderator

Re: Having a very bad day

Postby Rosetear » Tue Feb 22, 2005 1:30 am

Norm wrote:Hi gang, we're having a real bad day here this morning...the family business burned to the ground over night. Guess it will be an interesting week till we know what will happen next. :cry:

Norm

Sorry for your lost and my thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family. :worship:
Rosetear
Teardrop Inspector

Postby Rosetear » Tue Feb 22, 2005 1:40 am

ALAN GEDDES wrote:Sorry for your loss. Hope you can rebuild OK. Bad day for us as we lost our best friend. 14 years in dog years but 98 in ours. House sure feels lonely. :(

:cry: Sorry to hear about your lost of the family pet. I have a Daschund named Annie; getting pretty old but loves to go camping; we go out to the camper and just sit in it with her at times. They truly become apart of your life. I hope that you are doing better since your heart attack before the Beach gathering in Dec 2004. I am new to the Teardroppers (without a Tear for the moment); Chip has welcomed me already. As I told him I feel that I know each of you through all the pictures of each gathering and I felt that I was there at each potluck eating your chilli--maybe one day. Just taking the opportunity to drop a "hello" to you and Wanda. May GOD bless each of you. :shake hands:
Rosetear
Teardrop Inspector

Postby Laredo » Tue Feb 22, 2005 2:48 pm

Gents,
I am sorry to hear of your losses.
I hope that the Geddes family can bring themselves to think of perhaps adopting another dog someday.
I hope Norm and his family can overcome the devastation and rebuild the business.

I have a cat lying on my arm as I type this, lashing her tail. She is neither the oldest nor the youngest of the seven felines who run my house and let me stay here to open the kitty-chip bag and keep the litterbox clean, but she is the most affectionate at the moment.

Animals make a big difference in our lives. They are our most reliable confidantes (they literally can keep any secret you tell them!), aside from the affection and companionship they provide.
Mopar's what my busted knuckles bleed, working on my 318s...
Laredo
Donating Member

Previous

Return to Off Topic