Angel Prayer List

Things that don't fit anywhere else...

Postby CAJUN LADY » Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:36 pm

Finally some good news...Amen for Kelly!
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby ARKPAT » Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:35 am

Becca; I have several family members having difficult decisions to make and face. Can you please add them to the prayer list. Believe me it does work and I know they do appreciate it and believe firmly in the power of prayer. I told them I would post it up for prayer. THANKS ! ! !

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Pat
Life is to short always eat dessert first.
ARKPAT
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby CAJUN LADY » Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:13 pm

Pat, I'm sorry to hear about your family members having a difficult time right now. They are absolutely in our thoughts and prayers. The power of prayer is an amazing thing. I really hope everything will be ok with your family. :worship: :worship:
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby ARKPAT » Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:18 pm

Thanks Becca for the prayers.

I know they will appreciate it very very much.

:thumbsup:

Pat
Life is to short always eat dessert first.
ARKPAT
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby CAJUN LADY » Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:12 am

Ok, now I need some prayers for my mom, Betty. She was admitted to the hospital about 3:00 a.m. with chest pains. She may have had a heart attack. She is talking and resting and test are being performed today. She is probably 100 lbs. soaking wet but a feisty little lady. Please think of her in your prayers. :worship: :worship: Please Lord, don't take her from me yet.
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby Miriam C. » Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:12 pm

CAJUN LADY wrote:Ok, now I need some prayers for my mom, Betty. She was admitted to the hospital about 3:00 a.m. with chest pains. She may have had a heart attack. She is talking and resting and test are being performed today. She is probably 100 lbs. soaking wet but a feisty little lady. Please think of her in your prayers. :worship: :worship: Please Lord, don't take her from me yet.

Becca, our prayers will definitely be going up for your mom and your family. :worship: Blessings to you all.
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby Catoosa Grani » Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:17 pm

Becca, we will keep your Mother in our prayers. Please keep us updated, we are part of the family. You will also be in our prayers and thoughts.

Grani :worship: :worship:
ImageImage
Catoosa Grani
Gold Donating Member

Postby kajamelu4 » Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:23 pm

Becca-
Sending prayers your way for your mom and your family. Hopefully a full recovery is already heading her way.

Karol
kajamelu4
The 300 Club

Postby CAJUN LADY » Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:07 pm

Miriam, Grani and Karol - many, many thanks for the prayers and thoughts. I do have some good news, so far. There wasn't any major blockages, just 3 with 30 to 40% and that can be managed with meds. They are doing a CAT scan today to see if there is anything in her lungs. Her health has always been good but she was losing weight for no apparent reason. She will more than likely be released tomorrow.

My dad passed away in 1986 and I have missed him ever since. I talk to my mom every single day on my way home from work...she loves it. My sister lives only 3 miles from mom and sees her every few days. I wish I lived closer to my family. I really miss them. But, I will see them at the end of May for a week...finally!

Again, thank you from my whole heart for your prayers. Ya'll are better than awesome.
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby mandy » Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:27 pm

CAJUN LADY wrote:Ok, now I need some prayers for my mom, Betty. She was admitted to the hospital about 3:00 a.m. with chest pains. She may have had a heart attack. She is talking and resting and test are being performed today. She is probably 100 lbs. soaking wet but a feisty little lady. Please think of her in your prayers. :worship: :worship: Please Lord, don't take her from me yet.

I am praying as I write this Becca.
The greatest wealth is to live content with little.
~Plato~
mandy
Donating Member

Postby mikeschn » Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:52 pm

Becca,

Paul, down under needs your prayers. His wife's dad was diagnosed with a brain tumor.

Mike...

P.S. We'll say a prayer for your mom too!
The quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten, so build your teardrop with the best materials...
mikeschn
Site Admin

Postby CAJUN LADY » Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:02 pm

That is so sad about Paul's father-n-law. Please let him know that they are in our prayers. :worship:

And thank you Mandy and Mike for your prayers for my mom. It fills my heart with love to know that complete strangers on this forum will pray for each other in times of need.
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby mandy » Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:26 pm

I'm praying for Paul's Father in Law.
The greatest wealth is to live content with little.
~Plato~
mandy
Donating Member

Postby CAJUN LADY » Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:36 pm

MaryK's doggies are sick...one of them is very sick, "Boo". So please keep "Boo" and "Cori" in your prayers. :worship:
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby Mary K » Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:23 am

CAJUN LADY wrote:MaryK's doggies are sick...one of them is very sick, "Boo". So please keep "Boo" and "Cori" in your prayers. :worship:

Thanks Becca, we did have to say goodbye to Boo, he just was unable to recover. Our other dog Cori is doing fine, and we think she was not effected by whatever made Boo ill.

Thanks again.
Mary K

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. Bilbo Baggins
Mary K
6000 Club
6000 Club

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic