Angel Prayer List

Things that don't fit anywhere else...

Postby Miriam C. » Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:05 pm

Droid, you be careful and take a full rescue kit. Sleeping bag, food and water to start! Be praying for your and your friends safety! :worship:
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby droid_ca » Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:10 pm

well thank you I had some sort of trip
thank you Miriam I took a blanket and dressed in layers this was one heck of an adventure in my small little 4 door car we had 3 cats in kennels 2 dogs in kennels most of the time 3 adults and my friends personal belongings for what ended up being a 12 hour drive there I spent the night woke up to -49 weather car frozen solid so after getting the car defrosted delaying me by 2 hours I was on my way back home I took the same rout passed a sign that said no gas for 158 km ok looked at the gas gauges alls good I get to about 15 minutes from the next town and theres a roadblock this lady hands me a pamphlet with a 5 dollar gas coupon and tells me the road is closed for the next 18 hours so I had to double back for 2 hours and take an alternative route so my nice 12 hour drive back ended up being 17 but I made it and all is good now plus now I have a 5 dollar gas coupon
thanks for listening I had to get this off my chest
There is a world, just beyond now,
where reality runs a razor thin seam between fact and possibility;

Anywhere I roam where I lay my head is home....
“Fide Canem”
Please check out my build thread
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=52816
droid_ca
Donating Member

Postby jan4peace » Mon May 23, 2011 7:43 am

Praying for Auntie M, Mike, everyone in the area of Joplin :worship: :worship: :worship:
Jan

"The sun looked out of the sky, clean, fresh, and golden, spreading light and warmth everywhere." Mirra Ginsburg
jan4peace
2000 Club
2000 Club

joplin

Postby sHoootR » Mon May 23, 2011 8:48 am

Our thoughts and prayers for those in Joplin........ :worship:
sHoootR (Guy) & SemiSweets (Vickie)
sHoootR
Gold Donating Member

Postby CAJUN LADY » Mon May 23, 2011 8:55 am

Prayers are needed badly for those in Joplin, MO right now and for awhile to come. So much devastion - so much loss. Lord, please keep them safe, they've been through enough. Miriam, Mike and your family - we are praying that you are all ok. If there is ANYTHING we can do to help you through this, ask...just ask. :worship:
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby bg » Fri May 27, 2011 9:28 pm

Monday morning, my Fiancee, Kim had 2 discs replaced in here back (L3-4, L4-5). Surgery was a success, however there is a very long road to a full recovery, and there is really no guarantee as to what the results will be (% recovery, etc).

Prayers to her full recovery would be greatly appreciated.
Bobby(, Kim & Wayne)
bg
500 Club

Postby CAJUN LADY » Fri May 27, 2011 10:39 pm

BJ, prayers are being sent up for Kim to have a full, uneventful recovery and for her to feel better than ever. :worship:
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Great Idea!

Postby tessioa9 » Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:48 am

I must say that this thread is a great idea and has my support. You all can pray for me although I am not battling any illness but none the less I am battling the challenges life faces and it is not an easy road. I will keep you all in my prayers.
tessioa9
Teardrop Inspector

Re: Great Idea!

Postby CAJUN LADY » Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:58 pm

tessioa9 wrote:I must say that this thread is a great idea and has my support. You all can pray for me although I am not battling any illness but none the less I am battling the challenges life faces and it is not an easy road. I will keep you all in my prayers.

Hi Tessioa9 - welcome to the T&TTT forum. I'm sorry you are having challenges in life but you aren't alone. We are all stressed and strained by the ecomony, the wars, the diasters the weather is producing, etc. And sometimes we feel like we are fighing life's battles alone. I and others will send a prayer up for you. I really hope things get better for you. :)
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby CAJUN LADY » Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:33 pm

Please pray for Paul and Lynn Coleman, (the "Inkwell) my camping friends and T&TTT forum members who lost their 32 year old son, Tim, unexpectedly on Thursday from a heart attack. They are grieving his loss and having a hard time with this. Please put them in your prayers. :worship:
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby Tabazooron » Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:08 am

Just found this post. Great idea. I have many on my prayer list from other sites and they seem to feel better knowing that there are people out there praying and showing that they mean something to someone.
Thanks again for what you've done here! :applause:
Ron
Ron H
Great Lakes Chapter of TearJerkers
Tabazooron
Silver Donating Member

Postby Cliffmeister2000 » Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:37 pm

I got home from work about 1:00 this morning, and was just asleep when the phone rang. It was my son in law telling my that my step son had committed suicide some time yesterday or the day before. He was going through a difficult divorce and I guess he just gave up. We don't have any details, just he didn't show up at my son in law and step daughter's house like he was supposed to, so after numerous unanswered calls, they called the local police and asked for a "wellness" check. 4 hours later, the Clark County NV coroner came by to tell them he was found dead. My wife, Gina, was there; they had gathered to have an early Christmas.

Please pray for my wife, Gina, our daughter, Kristine, his estranged wife, Angela, and his four children, aged 12 to 18. This is going to be a tough Christmas.

Heavenly Father, You are Sovereign, and I know nothing happens that You don't either cause or allow, and I know that You work all things together for good for those who love You, who are called to Your purpose. It is difficult to see Your will and purpose at times like these, but we love You and trust You. Please hold us up now, Lord. :worship:
God Bless

Cliff

♥God. ♥People.
1 John 4:9-11

My Teardrop build pictures
Cliffmeister2000
Titanium Donating Member

Postby Ratkity » Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:45 pm

Cliff, I'm so sad for your loss. No words can express.

Hugs, always,
Ratkity
Ratkity
Gold Donating Member

cliff

Postby doitright » Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:48 pm

Cliff, very sad news this time of the year for your family you and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers
doitright
doitright
REAR DOOR CAMPER
1959 REAR DOOR SCOTTY
doitright
The 300 Club

Postby Larry C » Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:32 pm

Cliff,
So sorry for your loss. Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and yours.

Larry C
"If its worth doing it's worth doing Light"

http://www.tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=35852
Larry C
500 Club

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic