Exercise Anyone?????????????

Things that don't fit anywhere else...

Re: Exercise Anyone?????????????

Postby lrrowe » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:29 am

All this past winter and spring, I was the same. Just sat around, on the computer, in my easy chair in front of the TV. 16 lbs went on fast. Then the doctors found the medical reason why, directly related to my diabetes and also insulin.

Then once they discovered the connections, I went on the Atkins low carb diet, got off the insulin and started using a "Fasting" program, I have a whole new and high level of energy and moltivation and my blood testing numbers are getting much better. I am sure that counting and restricting carbs is not for everyone, but for me it is working. Blood sugar down from high 200's to 133 average right now and 10 lbs of the gained weight gone as of this morning.

But my message is that my energy is significantly higher. I am committed to stay on this program. In some rare cases, diabetes has been reversed. That is my dream.
Bob

First Post on Purchase of Trailer: http://www.tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=60722
Hot water infloor and radiator heating project:[url]http://www.tnttt.com/posting.php?mode=reply&f=54&t=62327[/

Image Image
lrrowe
Donating Member

Postby sakrebleu1 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:02 am

lrrowe wrote:All this past winter and spring, I was the same. Just sat around, on the computer, in my easy chair in front of the TV. 16 lbs went on fast. Then the doctors found the medical reason why, directly related to my diabetes and also insulin.

Then once they discovered the connections, I went on the Atkins low carb diet, got off the insulin and started using a "Fasting" program, I have a whole new and high level of energy and moltivation and my blood testing numbers are getting much better. I am sure that counting and restricting carbs is not for everyone, but for me it is working. Blood sugar down from high 200's to 133 average right now and 10 lbs of the gained weight gone as of this morning.

But my message is that my energy is significantly higher. I am committed to stay on this program. In some rare cases, diabetes has been reversed. That is my dream.

Congratulations! I do sit on the PC all day, I only bike for about 20-30 minutes a day, but that's definitely not enough and I need to start exercising more. Are you using any app to count calories?
sakrebleu1
Teardrop Builder

Postby lrrowe » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:12 am

No...just the good ole noggin and an acceptable amount of knowledge. But I check the labels on everything. You could say I am in the spirit of the chase. Fasted yesterday for 16 hours and dropped my blood sugar count by another 20 pts.
Bob

First Post on Purchase of Trailer: http://www.tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=60722
Hot water infloor and radiator heating project:[url]http://www.tnttt.com/posting.php?mode=reply&f=54&t=62327[/

Image Image
lrrowe
Donating Member

Postby MichaelRS » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:48 pm

The best exercise anyone can do is the to take PUSH-UPs ... It stimulates all body muscles. It is always good if we can spare a few minutes in the morning sun, and do at least 20-25 push-ups and increment the count as we fall into pattern. Follow a small jogging section too, say for a 20-30 minutes. These would give our body and life a sort of relief. True they will.
I was so down once and now after regular follow-up I feel more relaxed.
Michael :)
MichaelRS
Teardrop Inspector

Postby sakrebleu1 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:59 am

I've posted here a while ago. I just wanted to say that I've began biking. I do it every single day. Not for long, to be honest, but it's a start. At least it's something...
sakrebleu1
Teardrop Builder

Postby DJ Davis » Fri Jul 07, 2023 11:30 am

I just wanted to pass on my favorite exercise regimen. I start out with a few stretches to loosen up then I start with the exercises. :thumbsup:

My favorite exercises are: cheese CURLS, chicken LEG LIFTS, ice cream PUSH UPS, LUNGES (pronounced "lunches"), 10m door DASHES, CRUNCHES (chips, pretzels, etc.), peanut PLANKS, and LIFTING FREE WEIGHTS (12/16/24/40 oz work best for me) :beer: .

Let me know if your exercise routine has something different...besides ACTUAL exercising! :R
DJ

They say "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger." I've noted that if it doesn't kill you, it waits patiently for another opportunity.
DJ Davis
Teardrop Master

Re: Re:

Postby Tom&Shelly » Wed Sep 27, 2023 3:47 pm

snip
Last edited by Tom&Shelly on Mon Oct 30, 2023 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
172912 170466
Tom&Shelly
Palladium Donating Member

Postby Tom&Shelly » Tue Oct 03, 2023 6:23 am

snip
Last edited by Tom&Shelly on Mon Oct 30, 2023 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
172912 170466
Tom&Shelly
Palladium Donating Member

Previous

Return to Off Topic