my new server

Things that don't fit anywhere else...

my new server

Postby dovaka » Sat Apr 09, 2005 2:26 pm

well as i told everyone a few weeks ago i bought a new web server finally got it all setup at hte data center and it will be all set in a day or so "just waiting for dns entries to catch up" once it does ill be offering hosting for people on this board for next to nothing just to help out the people that are stuck on things like tripod and those other free things
if anyone still wants web space for a site or just for pictures and email let me know and we can work it out

p.s. my normal email is temporarilly down so please email me at [email protected] about this thanks
dovaka
The 300 Club

Postby dovaka » Sat Apr 09, 2005 6:01 pm

oh one thing i forgot to mention i do not will not and will never put ads on any ones page i hate them just as much as you do
dovaka
The 300 Club

Postby toypusher » Sat Apr 09, 2005 7:15 pm

dovaka wrote:oh one thing i forgot to mention i do not will not and will never put ads on any ones page i hate them just as much as you do

Way to go :applause: :P :thumbsup:
toypusher
Site Admin

Re: my new server

Postby Joanne » Sat Apr 09, 2005 11:21 pm

dovaka wrote:well as i told everyone a few weeks ago i bought a new web server finally got it all setup at hte data center and it will be all set in a day or so "just waiting for dns entries to catch up" once it does ill be offering hosting for people on this board for next to nothing just to help out the people that are stuck on things like tripod and those other free things
if anyone still wants web space for a site or just for pictures and email let me know and we can work it out

p.s. my normal email is temporarilly down so please email me at [email protected] about this thanks

What a great way to help out the teardrop community! Way to go!

Joanne
New! My Camp Cooking Forum

Project Desert Dawg website

Universal Health Care
Health care with the efficiency of the Department of Motor Vehicles
and the compassion of the Internal Revenue Service.
Joanne
Queen of Cast Iron

Return to Off Topic