Could use a little help here!

Things that don't fit anywhere else...

Could use a little help here!

Postby Shrug53 » Mon Apr 11, 2005 12:48 am

OK, still out of work because my jobs are all still being sent to India. I get the very occasional web design contract, but that is it. My wife told me about a very legitimate online market research company that pays cash for taking surveys.

The company has been around for 25 years, and even the wife of the president of my wife's company participates.

It is not much, but you can get $20.00 to $30.00 per month for participating, and I get a whopping $2.00 referral fee per person.

So how about taking a few minutes of your time to help a fellow out.

Go to http://www.surveysavvy.com/?id=1847878 and click on 'Join'. If my personal referral link above does not take you to the SurveySavvy web site when you click on it, simply copy and paste it into the address window of your browser. For future reference, my referral e-mail address is: [email protected]
"Better living through reckless experimentation"
http://www.forgottenclassics.com
Shrug53
500 Club

Postby Nitetimes » Tue Apr 12, 2005 11:47 am

I am already a member of that. Only problem is, it seems everyone they send me I don't qualify for. I think I've made about $25 over the last year and a half thru them. From what I understand tho, if you got the time to search out a lot of those survey sites and join them you can make a pretty good buck doing that.
I saw in several sites that you should never have to pay to join any of them tho, you are supposed to be able to do a search and find them for free.
Good luck, hope it works better for you. R.

BTW - You need to check your email frequently because a lot of the surveys are only good for 24hrs or less or they just fill up fast. They only take so many people. Just a little heads up.
Rich

ImageImage
-
The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to
keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves
against tyranny in government.
- Thomas Jefferson -
Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take a butt kickin'.
Nitetimes
7000 Club
7000 Club

Return to Off Topic