T&TTT Anniversary?

Things that don't fit anywhere else...

Postby Woody » Wed Apr 13, 2005 9:44 pm

Today, one year :roll: . Tommorow WORLD DOMINATION!! :twisted: Congrats Mike, keep up the good work :thumbsup:
Woody
The Tear Jerker's, Florida Chapter Director
E-mail: [email protected]
Tear jerker chapter site http://www.tearjerkers.net/forums/
Check the SE section for gathering information
Tear Jerkers new site http://www.tearjerkers.net/forums/
Enjoying life in 12 ounce increments is what it's about
Woody
2000 Club
2000 Club

Postby gardenwood » Wed Apr 13, 2005 11:49 pm

Happy Anniversary. The forum has sure been a help to us as we plan, plan, plan again and now are ready to get building.

Roger and Lois
gardenwood
Teardrop Advisor

Postby SteveH » Thu Apr 14, 2005 7:00 am

Happy aniversary to the frum, and to Mine, congradulation and a Well Done!

This forum is great. The people here are great. I was only able to build my trailer because of all the good information learned here. :thumbsup:

Can you just imagine how strong the forum will be in another year? :)
SteveH
Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant"is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist ".
SteveH
2000 Club
2000 Club

Postby Jimbo » Thu Apr 14, 2005 2:28 pm

Mike, I've been offline (DSL problems) or I would have posted this sooner... You da man!!! Congratulations on one year of growth and information. Thank you for taking the time (and headaches) necessary to provide this service. I understand the headaches cause back in the day, I used to run a BBS. It gave me great joy but, at times, great pain.

I personally would not have been able to get my TD going without the great advice of our resident experts. My hats off to all of you!!! :applause: Of course, if it breaks, I can then blame all of you and claim ignorance. 8) Just kidding!!!
Started many, finished none... Bought a TTT <Sigh> ;)
Jimbo
2nd Teardrop Club

Postby mikeschn » Thu Apr 14, 2005 3:47 pm

BBS? Yea I remember those days. I started at 300 baud, and I think by the time I got up to 2400 baud I was running a Wildcat BBS. It was as successful as a small town BBS could get... till a bolt of lighting took everything out...

Nowadays I host everything in CA, and keep by backups here in Michigan. But if CA falls into the ocean, a forum will be the least of our worries.

Anyways, it's politics as always that gives me the most fits and headaches. But I have a plan to handle any future disturbances. Judgement will be swift and sure...

Hmmmm I've gotten sidetracked... thanks for the encouragement and support!!!

Mike...

Jimbo wrote:Mike, I've been offline (DSL problems) or I would have posted this sooner... You da man!!! Congratulations on one year of growth and information. Thank you for taking the time (and headaches) necessary to provide this service. I understand the headaches cause back in the day, I used to run a BBS. It gave me great joy but, at times, great pain.

I personally would not have been able to get my TD going without the great advice of our resident experts. My hats off to all of you!!! :applause: Of course, if it breaks, I can then blame all of you and claim ignorance. 8) Just kidding!!!
The quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten, so build your teardrop with the best materials...
mikeschn
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 14, 2005 6:52 pm

mikeschn wrote:If CA falls into the ocean, a forum will be the least of our worries.

I won't even have any worries at that point...

Postby DestinDave » Thu Apr 14, 2005 7:35 pm

Belated Happy Birthday, Mike and thank you for all you have done and continue to do. Thanks also to long-term members for hanging in through the growth. This site has so much to offer and every new member brings something new to the group. It's very cool that so many people who may have never met in person can feel like old friends and that is a testament to the way this board is set up and managed. Congratulations! :applause:

P.S. I've been away from my 'puter a couple days... did I miss out on the birthday cake? :(
Reality? What a concept!
Building "The Salty Tear" - a photo log of the project.
http://www.bluezenphoto.com/p979644357
DestinDave
500 Club

Postby mikeschn » Thu Apr 14, 2005 7:41 pm

DestinDave wrote:Belated Happy Birthday, Mike and thank you for all you have done and continue to do. Thanks also to long-term members for hanging in through the growth. This site has so much to offer and every new member brings something new to the group. It's very cool that so many people who may have never met in person can feel like old friends and that is a testament to the way this board is set up and managed. Congratulations! :applause:

P.S. I've been away from my 'puter a couple days... did I miss out on the birthday cake? :(

I wish there had been a birthday cake. I wouldn't have been so hungry that day...

At work no one brought in donuts or bagels,... a cake would have been great...

But I can take a raincheck... someone, somewhere, sometime will finally produce a cake. I'm not worried! ;)

Mike...
The quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten, so build your teardrop with the best materials...
mikeschn
Site Admin

Postby DestinDave » Thu Apr 14, 2005 7:44 pm

A day without donuts, cakes, cookies, or pie is "just not right"!
Reality? What a concept!
Building "The Salty Tear" - a photo log of the project.
http://www.bluezenphoto.com/p979644357
DestinDave
500 Club

Happy Anniversary!

Postby PUPTENT » Fri Apr 15, 2005 10:46 am

May I offer my congratulations as well after a very successful first year of providing invaluable information and ideas to all the builders and wanna-be teardrop owners out there.

All the best for year #2 and beyond. :applause:

PUPTENT
Novato, California
PUPTENT - Barry and wife - Class B RV
Novato, California
"Hey, while you're up, mind throwin' another log on the fire?"
PUPTENT
Teardrop Advisor

Postby Larry Messaros » Sat Apr 16, 2005 12:18 am

Mike & all, :new-bday:

Wishing the board a very happy birthday and a successfull 1st year!

Although I've been away for a while, it still is a great resource.

Keep up the great work Mike! :P

:tipsy:
Larry Messaros
:snow
Cariboo Country: If you don't like the weather, wait 5 minutes!
Larry Messaros
Platinum Donating Member

Postby Laredo » Sat Apr 16, 2005 9:35 pm

Mike,
Sorry I'm late to add to this party. (Hard drive died last Wednesday. Not sure I've got everything rebuilt yet.)

H
A
P
P
Y

A
N
N
I
V
E
R
S
A
R
Y

Thank you for putting, and keeping, this best place of all on the web!
Mopar's what my busted knuckles bleed, working on my 318s...
Laredo
Donating Member

Previous

Return to Off Topic