Happy Holiday!!

Things that don't fit anywhere else...

Happy Holiday!!

Postby Chris C » Mon Jul 04, 2005 10:18 am

I got out of bed this morning to the sound of a thunderstorm and the pitter-patter of the rain on my roof....................so I didn't get of bed immediately. After all, it's a holiday!

Came to my computer to see what's been going on with you guys and realized not one of you had wished the rest a ..........................................................HAPPY 4TH OF JULY! :P :beer: :wine: :tipsy: :dancing :chicken: Hope each and every one of you enjoys the spirit of the day and that you don't fail to appreciate the joy of living in the land of the free.
Chris :D

The tension between what is good enough and what is beyond that creates the space for character to become our work.

Teardrop Trailer Build Pictures: http://tinyurl.com/px5cd
Chris C

Postby madjack » Mon Jul 04, 2005 10:28 am

:P :P :P :P :tipsy: :tipsy: :tipsy: :tipsy: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :P :P :P :new-bday: :new-bday: :new-bday: :new-bday: :new-bday: :new-bday: :new-bday: :new-bday: :new-bday:
...I have come to believe that, conflict resolution, through violence, is never acceptable.....................mj
madjack
Site Admin

Postby mikeschn » Mon Jul 04, 2005 11:15 am

Guilty!!! Happy 4th of July!!!

Mike...
The quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten, so build your teardrop with the best materials...
mikeschn
Site Admin

Postby madjack » Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:54 pm

...for those of you who didn't get to attend the local fireworks show, here is your very own flash fireworks show
enjoy
madjack 8)
...I have come to believe that, conflict resolution, through violence, is never acceptable.....................mj
madjack
Site Admin

Return to Off Topic