The new campfire thread...ooooh purrrrty!!!!!!

Things that don't fit anywhere else...

Postby High Desert » Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:27 pm

swissarmygirl wrote:
High Desert wrote:
swissarmygirl wrote:
High Desert wrote:
swissarmygirl wrote:
High Desert wrote:
swissarmygirl wrote:Did everyone leave? I just got here. :cry:

We gotta do 40 more posts before morning!

I'm still around if that counts... ;)

Of course it does :thumbsup:

Coolness. So, hows things out east?

Eh, hanging in there. I feel like the more I try to slow down, the busier everything gets.

lol, thought it was just me. "the faster I go the behinder I get"

Yeah. Etsy is kinda driving me crazy. I haven't posted new listings, but I keep getting people contacting me, and that's good, but on the other hand, I feel like they are intruding on my life. There's more I want to do with that, but what I am doing with it now is taking up too much time.....if that makes sense.
:thinking:

it does. I was doing some metal work stuff and selling it a few years ago, it got to the point it was making me nuts. Kinda took over my life for a while, finally gave it up.
Shaun

"it's not the years honey, it's the mileage"
High Desert
Platinum Donating Member

Postby swissarmygirl » Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:32 pm

High Desert wrote:
swissarmygirl wrote:
High Desert wrote:
swissarmygirl wrote:
High Desert wrote:
swissarmygirl wrote:
High Desert wrote:
swissarmygirl wrote:
High Desert wrote:
swissarmygirl wrote:
Fenlason wrote:
campingdude wrote:Bike boy broke the thread. :roll:

It must have been the rough sex... :thinking:

You had sex with the thread? That hardly seems appropriate.

anyplace else that would be correct :lol:

This kinda feels like we've been put up in a hotel for the night because something really terrible happened to our house.

:thinking: :(

ya know, you're right. Maybe we should get drunk and trash the place? Hey, does this place have room service?? :twisted:

Gosh, I was thinking the same thing. :lol: :thumbsup:

and of course there's the other motel stuff.... :o :lol:

Like creepy serial killer stuff......or how Glenn broke the other thread.

:lol:

there you have it, lots of choices :lol:

We were watching some shows about serial killers on the biography channel earlier. As F***ed up as they are, they are really fascinating on a psychological level.

some of those types are scary smart. They just caught one out here, he lived just a few miles away. THey think he may be involved is things clear back in the 70s over several states.... :o

Wow!
I don't know if it has made the news out by you, but they are finding bodies all over the beaches on Long Island. They originally started looking for 1 particular missing person, and so far they have found 10 bodies, none of which are her. I read today, that they think the bodies are from at least 2 different killers and that a couple of the bodies may be leftovers from Rifkin.
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it." - Mark Twain
"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift." - Albert Einstein

4 Hats Studio
swissarmygirl
Donating Member

Postby High Desert » Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:35 pm

swissarmygirl wrote:
High Desert wrote:
swissarmygirl wrote:
High Desert wrote:
swissarmygirl wrote:
High Desert wrote:
swissarmygirl wrote:
High Desert wrote:
swissarmygirl wrote:
High Desert wrote:
swissarmygirl wrote:
Fenlason wrote:
campingdude wrote:Bike boy broke the thread. :roll:

It must have been the rough sex... :thinking:

You had sex with the thread? That hardly seems appropriate.

anyplace else that would be correct :lol:

This kinda feels like we've been put up in a hotel for the night because something really terrible happened to our house.

:thinking: :(

ya know, you're right. Maybe we should get drunk and trash the place? Hey, does this place have room service?? :twisted:

Gosh, I was thinking the same thing. :lol: :thumbsup:

and of course there's the other motel stuff.... :o :lol:

Like creepy serial killer stuff......or how Glenn broke the other thread.

:lol:

there you have it, lots of choices :lol:

We were watching some shows about serial killers on the biography channel earlier. As F***ed up as they are, they are really fascinating on a psychological level.

some of those types are scary smart. They just caught one out here, he lived just a few miles away. THey think he may be involved is things clear back in the 70s over several states.... :o

Wow!
I don't know if it has made the news out by you, but they are finding bodies all over the beaches on Long Island. They originally started looking for 1 particular missing person, and so far they have found 10 bodies, none of which are her. I read today, that they think the bodies are from at least 2 different killers and that a couple of the bodies may be leftovers from Rifkin.

I did hear about part of that, but not the details. Weird stuff. 3 different ones, do the sickos have a club or something? (shivers)..
Shaun

High Desert
Platinum Donating Member

Postby swissarmygirl » Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:35 pm

High Desert wrote:
swissarmygirl wrote:
High Desert wrote:
swissarmygirl wrote:
High Desert wrote:
swissarmygirl wrote:
High Desert wrote:

Eh, hanging in there. I feel like the more I try to slow down, the busier everything gets.

Yeah. Etsy is kinda driving me crazy. I haven't posted new listings, but I keep getting people contacting me, and that's good, but on the other hand, I feel like they are intruding on my life. There's more I want to do with that, but what I am doing with it now is taking up too much time.....if that makes sense.

it does. I was doing some metal work stuff and selling it a few years ago, it got to the point it was making me nuts. Kinda took over my life for a while, finally gave it up.

I think the part that is bugging me so much, is that what I am doing requires quite a bit of contact with the customer, so like a bunch of emails back and forth, and then there's the picky people, who want to micro-manage, and its very draining. It may be time to make some changes. I'll be thinking about that.
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it." - Mark Twain
"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift." - Albert Einstein

4 Hats Studio
swissarmygirl
Donating Member

Postby caseydog » Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:37 pm

Soooo, you guys have to start over. Mike was able to save the Dead Thread. :thinking:

We are sooooo sorry. :twisted:

CD

My build journal is HERE
caseydog
Platinum Donating Member

Postby High Desert » Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:39 pm

swissarmygirl wrote:
High Desert wrote:
swissarmygirl wrote:
High Desert wrote:
swissarmygirl wrote:
High Desert wrote:
swissarmygirl wrote:
High Desert wrote:

I think the part that is bugging me so much, is that what I am doing requires quite a bit of contact with the customer, so like a bunch of emails back and forth, and then there's the picky people, who want to micro-manage, and its very draining. It may be time to make some changes. I'll be thinking about that.

That is what put me off the most. Can you change this, paint it this color, yaddayadda. Took the fun out of it. I guess I'm just not the retail type :lol:
Shaun

High Desert
Platinum Donating Member

Postby swissarmygirl » Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:39 pm

caseydog wrote:Soooo, you guys have to start over. Mike was able to save the Dead Thread. :thinking:

CD

:roll: We already passed you guys twice.

4 Hats Studio
swissarmygirl
Donating Member

Postby swissarmygirl » Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:40 pm

High Desert wrote:
swissarmygirl wrote:
High Desert wrote:
swissarmygirl wrote:
High Desert wrote:
swissarmygirl wrote:
High Desert wrote:
swissarmygirl wrote:
High Desert wrote:

That is what put me off the most. Can you change this, paint it this color, yaddayadda. Took the fun out of it. I guess I'm just not the retail type :lol:

Yep, exactly.

4 Hats Studio
swissarmygirl
Donating Member

Postby High Desert » Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:44 pm

caseydog wrote:Soooo, you guys have to start over. Mike was able to save the Dead Thread. :thinking:

CD

anyone want to hear my conspiracy theory that was just reinforced? :R
Shaun

High Desert
Platinum Donating Member

Postby swissarmygirl » Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:45 pm

High Desert wrote:

CD

:lol: I don't think we need to. We are all thinking the same thing.

4 Hats Studio
swissarmygirl
Donating Member

Postby swissarmygirl » Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:51 pm

I gotta call it a night.....g'night!

4 Hats Studio
swissarmygirl
Donating Member

Postby High Desert » Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:51 pm

swissarmygirl wrote:
High Desert wrote:

CD

All I need is proof of how.... :twisted:
Shaun

High Desert
Platinum Donating Member

Postby High Desert » Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:52 pm

swissarmygirl wrote:I gotta call it a night.....g'night!

nite Lisa! ;)
Shaun

High Desert
Platinum Donating Member

Postby caseydog » Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:54 pm

High Desert wrote:
swissarmygirl wrote:
High Desert wrote:

CD

I kno a guy who knows a guy. It's Jersey thing. 8)

CD

My build journal is HERE
caseydog
Platinum Donating Member

Postby High Desert » Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:59 pm

caseydog wrote:
High Desert wrote:
swissarmygirl wrote:
High Desert wrote:

CD

I kno a guy who knows a guy. It's Jersey thing. 8)

CD

I have should have known... :lol:
Shaun

High Desert
Platinum Donating Member

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic