Is It Just Me?

Things that don't fit anywhere else...

Postby beverlyt » Sat Jul 30, 2005 6:15 pm

Obviously I really love this board, (wow, have I posted THAT many messages?) :shock:

I enjoy both the banter (and we've got some GREAT personalities on this board, I think I've cracked a rib a few times) and the information available.

If nothing else, perhaps this thread will help to remind us all to keep the banter in, but not let the thread go completely off topic never to return...

:o

Bev
beverlyt
500 Club

Postby cracker39 » Sat Jul 30, 2005 8:31 pm

This is the only forum I have visited, and found it quite by accident. If I hadn't found it, I wouldn't be planning a TT now. So, I am a newbie. I am one of those guilty of asking questions before I learned enough to read earlier posts (I am now going back through them and learning a lot more). But, my asking dumb questions didn't deter older members from answering them, even though they may have answered some of them dozens of times before I got here. All of the members here have been great. Sure, I sometimes got different answers. I just investigated and came to the conclusion of which one would work for me. They were usually all good answers, some just not the answer for me. I know that I offer suggestions or my experience for some things that won't work for everyone else.

I've seen humorous, and sometimes cynical replies, but have taken no offense. I have done the same. These are all part of the camaradie of a group of people who feel comfortable in being humorous at times. the same goes for getting off the topic. How many times have you started a conversation that didn't tack to another subject at some point?

All in all, everyone one here has been most patient and helpful to me. Oh my...have I gotten off topic??? Sorry.
Dale

Sometimes I pretend to be normal. But, that gets boring...so I go back to being me.

Squidget Pop Top Build Pages http://www.thesquidget.com/ptbuild/ptbuild.html

Squidget and Pop Top Plans Info and Photos: http://www.TheSquidget.com
cracker39
3000 Club
3000 Club

Previous

Return to Off Topic