Try this one again

Things that don't fit anywhere else...

Try this one again

Postby Emmitt » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:19 pm

Every time I post this it Disappears....so I'll try it here, I'm looking for some information and camping pictures or story's of a runaway camper...there no kitchen , but they have a AC....
Emmitt
Teardrop Advisor

Re: Try this one again

Postby Gage » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:49 pm

Here's the URL to their web site: http://runawaycampers.com/. They have tons of information. Now, would you like my opinion? :thinking:

And by the way you hve only posted this question one other time (http://tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=56024&p=1016046#p1016046. Next time take notes or better yet go into your own profile and check your postings. You posted your last request for information in the TRIPS, PICS AND HIWAY TALES section. :o
Image Image Image
Remember 'Teardrop Time'.......Take your time, you don't have to have it finished NOW.
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby Zipline65 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:49 am

I would like your opinion. We have pretty much decided to build a Weekender and this seems somewhat similar.
Liz
Zipline65
Silver Donating Member

Postby Gage » Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:31 pm

You don't want my opinion Liz, it may offend you or someone. But then again, with that being said you may know what my opinion is about that trailer. It's just another modern day box on wheels. :thumbdown: So much for the first part of my statement. :thinking:
Image Image Image
Remember 'Teardrop Time'.......Take your time, you don't have to have it finished NOW.
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby BlenderLady » Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:55 am

Gage wrote:You don't want my opinion Liz, it may offend you or someone. But then again, with that being said you may know what my opinion is about that trailer. It's just another modern day box on wheels. :thumbdown: So much for the first part of my statement. :thinking:

Gage - your truck and teardrop are AMAZING!

I looked into teardrops, but my purposes/needs are a bit different from camping, so the "modern box on wheels" at an affordable price was exactly what I was looking for! I need it to haul my booth from show to show (I'm a Vitamix Sales Demonstrator), and to store my booth between shows. At shows, once the booth is out of my trailer and set up, I will save on motel bills by sleeping in it. I want it to look as much like a cargo trailer as possible so I can park it behind the Costco, Whole Foods Market, Sam's Club, etc. and no one will suspect that someone is sleeping in there.

Even for campers, some just want simple and affordable. Pre-built Teardrops are really pricy compared to a Runaway. I put a deposit down on mine two days ago. I am so excited for delivery (fingers crossed it gets done before my next show…)
:)
BlenderLady
Teardrop Inspector

Postby BlenderLady » Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:57 am

BlenderLady wrote:
Gage wrote:You don't want my opinion Liz, it may offend you or someone. But then again, with that being said you may know what my opinion is about that trailer. It's just another modern day box on wheels. :thumbdown: So much for the first part of my statement. :thinking:

Gage - your truck and teardrop are AMAZING!

I looked into teardrops, but my purposes/needs are a bit different from camping, so the "modern box on wheels" at an affordable price was exactly what I was looking for! I need it to haul my booth from show to show (I'm a Vitamix Sales Demonstrator), and to store my booth between shows. At shows, once the booth is out of my trailer and set up, I will save on motel bills by sleeping in it. I want it to look as much like a cargo trailer as possible so I can park it behind the Costco, Whole Foods Market, Sam's Club, etc. and no one will suspect that someone is sleeping in there.

Even for campers, some just want simple and affordable. Pre-built Teardrops are really pricy compared to a Runaway. I put a deposit down on mine two days ago. I am so excited for delivery (fingers crossed it gets done before my next show…)
:)

I plan to lock the wheels, chain the trailer to something, and throw a tarp over it, so it looks like a cargo trailer. Hope my plan works! I used to sleep in my truck, and it is so much easier to be "stealthy" in a truck…
:D
BlenderLady
Teardrop Inspector

Postby Mary C » Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:35 pm

BlenderLady, I am so glad you found what you wanted and needed. I truly understand the foilies of the sales person, Had a job one time way out of town too far to drive home and back, I slept in my truck too. Just doesn't work. If you decide later that you want to go camping you at least have a camping trailer to begin with!!!!!

Mary C. :lady:
Mary C
1000 Club
1000 Club

Return to Off Topic