Cyclone Dust collection

Things that don't fit anywhere else...

Re: Cyclone Dust collection

Postby cjkrause » Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:03 am

very cool the way you did it and just good common sense
kind of the way i love to do things
:thumbsup: :applause: :thumbsup:
Son's Memorial Webpage- http://www.mem.com/ContentDisplay.aspx?ID=9309868

CJs Performance- Trifecta Tuning Dealer since July 2006. Oldest and most active dealer for Vince to this day
Click here for- http://cjsperformance.com/]CJs Performance and Original Texas Headskins

cjkrause
Teardrop Advisor

Postby grantstew8 » Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:26 am

There were loads of vacuum cleaners at the refuse center so I've now added some more drop downs and used the system in anger

grantstew8
The 300 Club

Postby Kody » Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:45 pm

That is absolutely fabulous, many- many thanks for showing us (ME especially!) how you made all this happen. To build this here in Central Queensland where we live would not be real easy due to the cost and scarcity of parts. I would have to do lots of scrounging around and that would eat into my time needed for building our TD. Seems there is a catch 22 everywhere these days. To clean all the sawdust away from inside my workshop I open the three roller doors, one at the very end of the garage and one on either side at the end of the wall, and blow it all away with the compressed air hose. Its really good that I can open the doors and drive straight through the workshop. My workshop is 12M x 6M and just like a boat is, it's never big enough for what I want to do. But I am so very thankful that I have it. Living on 26 acres (mostly all forest) is wonderful, I can make as much noise as I want any time of the day.

Kody :) :thumbsup: :applause:
Never be afraid to ask questions here, Prov. 11:14
Kody
The 300 Club

Postby grantstew8 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:16 pm

Glad to be if some help!

There are some smaller versions using inverted traffic cones and household vacuum cleaners on YouTube.
grantstew8
The 300 Club

Previous

Return to Off Topic