Thanks for asking.

Things that don't fit anywhere else...

Thanks for asking.

Postby pete42 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:01 pm

I received an e-mail the other day a member wanted to know how I was and what I have been up to.
I explained that life has gone on I'm now 71 years old it's very hard to walk and I use a mobility scooter when we do get away
but it's motels that we use now instead of campers.

I lost my wife 3 years ago from cancer she and I were divorced but remained friends I was with her at the home her last day.

last week we found out my brother has cancer "they" are still trying to find out where it's coming from another test tomorrow 10-4-13.

I did drop in every now and then just to catch up on things
but like flying, sail boating, motorcycling things I use to love doing I'm afraid camping is added to the list of things I'm unable to do anymore.

I hope this post finds everyone well and happy I did meet a lot of good people here
I do miss reading and posting but I've taken up AMATEUR RADIO again after 20 or so years
and I find it to be new and challenging but it has renewed one interest.

so Thanks for asking I'm still on the right side of the sod...........

Pete42 AKA Larry KB8EMD
pete42
Super Lifetime Member

Re: Thanks for asking.

Postby S. Heisley » Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:38 pm

It's good to hear from you, Pete. Glad to hear that you haven't let your physical problems get the best of you.
Thanks for checking in and take good care of yourself! :D
S. Heisley
Super Lifetime Member

Re: Thanks for asking.

Postby Mightydog » Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:30 pm

Thanks for dropping a note this way.

I used to work with someone who overcame addictions to drugs and alcohol to live a happy and healthy life. She always told me that God doesn't give us anything more than we can handle. You're living proof of that, Pete.
Mightydog
1000 Club
1000 Club

Return to Off Topic