Good T-Shirts and hoodies

Things that don't fit anywhere else...

Good T-Shirts and hoodies

Postby Esteban » Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:53 pm

:) Today is my lucky day. A package arrived with (tall) t-shirts, henleys, and a really nice zip front hoodie. All appropriate for my coastal California climate and lifestyle.

bernedirect.com looks like it will be my go to place for t-shirts, henleys, hoodies, sweatshirts, jackets and more from now on. The fit is great. The fabric seems heavy weight. Most everything I ordered was on sale. Their regular prices easily beat Lands End, L. L. Bean, J. C. Penny or Cabelas.

We tall guys who like good, well made, affordable casual clothes have few choices. Thought I'd share what looks like a good find. They have regular sizes and women's wear too.

New clothes are in the washer. Will see how they come out soon. Preliminary impression is the fit is generous so even if they shrink a little they will be good to go. When I was a kid I was often warned not to dry my clothes in a dryer. Hated to ruin new clothes which always seemed to happen.

Happy Day to you all

Follow up: Washed and dried three shirts. There is no noticeable shrinking. The heavy weight fabric is soft against the skin and feels good. :thumbsup:
The first ones washed were dark blue shirts. Didn't want the colors to run and ruin lighter shirts. Just started a second load with lighter colors. Checked for discolored water. There was very little so I put the rest of the new shirts in the washer.

2nd follow up: I was so favorably impressed with the shirts and sweatshirts I got from Berne that I put in another order. As a tall guy I have little choice for Tees, etc. and too much of what I've bought in recent years has been disappointing, inferior quality. I now can clean out my closet to make room for my new good quality, well fitting, shirts. It feels real good. :thumbsup: :)

Happy Thanksgiving!
Steve - SLO, CA
Esteban
Donating Member

Return to Off Topic