Colorado member request

Things that don't fit anywhere else...

Colorado member request

Postby 48Rob » Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:43 am

Does anyone live in or near Limon Colorado?

My son and I are trying to plan a 2014 summer motorcycle trip to your state.
(Wish it was a teardrop trip...maybe another year...gotta go with the kids doing things they like before they get too busy with their own lives...)

Anyway, we're looking for a safe place to rent to leave our pickup and trailer for 10 days (Trailer is low flatbed, not a covered trailer).
A back yard, driveway, in the street, a storage lot, doesn't really matter as long as the area is reasonably secure.
We plan to come in on I-70, drop the truck and trailer, then head north to do a big loop from Rocky Mountain National Park, down to Durango, and back through Canon City and Manitou Springs before picking up the truck and trailer to head home.
Truck and trailer are in good condition, no rusty junk neighbors would object to.
Motorcycles are not loud and obnoxious... and could be unloaded/loaded away from your location if needed.
Just need a safe place to park.

Rob
Waiting for "someday" will leave you on your deathbed wondering why you didn't just rearrange your priorities and enjoy the time you had, instead of waiting for a "better" time to come along...
48Rob
Super Lifetime Member

Re: Colorado member request

Postby sagebrush » Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:57 pm

PM sent.
Like your website :thumbsup: , Model A in its native habitat! :applause:
We ain't skeer'd of the dark!

Living large in a small way!
sagebrush
Platinum Donating Member

Re: Colorado member request

Postby 48Rob » Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:59 pm

Thank you Will!
I replied to your PM.

I have a couple good leads so far...

Rob
Waiting for "someday" will leave you on your deathbed wondering why you didn't just rearrange your priorities and enjoy the time you had, instead of waiting for a "better" time to come along...
48Rob
Super Lifetime Member

Return to Off Topic