More arson again down South

Things that don't fit anywhere else...

More arson again down South

Postby Kody » Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:00 am

There is a bush fire burning on a 40 klm front down in Victoria. This has spread out to another 25 fires most of which are out of control. There have been over 50 homes lost and thousands of acres of property and forest destroyed. The sad part is that none of these fires needed to have happened. The fire was started by an arsonist but I don't know if he or she has been caught yet. The penalty for arson should be upgraded to at least a minimum of 20 years, no parole and hard labor. The cost to the poor people who have lost everything is beyond description or count. The people who enact this form of horror are people I hate with passion. I would show no mercy to them. The weather down south is terrible, the temperatures are in the 40's C and there is a constant 40 to 60 klm wind blowing.
Up north the rain has moved in at long last and it's spreading nearly all over Australia except in Victoria and South Australia. The heaviest rain recorded was around four feet three inches. This came down over four days or it may have been only two. Now that is heavy rain in anyone's language. As the rain moved south, the falls slowed down to a simple heavy flood rain. There are many people stranded and they can't go anywhere. Most of them have to sleep in their cars and wait for rescue. Such is life over here, but I wouldn't live anywhere else in the world.

Kody
Never be afraid to ask questions here, Prov. 11:14
Kody
The 300 Club

Re: More arson again down South

Postby grantstew8 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:43 am

Kody wrote: The heaviest rain recorded was around four feet three inches. This came down over four days or it may have been only two.
Kody

And we are bitching here it's been raining here....you're on a completely different scale...

For those of you who don't know Surrey, these houses are in the £ 1million plus range on the banks of the Thames :cry: :cry: :cry: .
grantstew8
The 300 Club

Return to Off Topic