Graphics

Things that don't fit anywhere else...

Graphics

Postby Tabitha » Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:29 am

Hello everyone,

Just want to put this out there I'm available to help out with graphics for just about anything.
Someday, we will learn to take living in stride. Sometime, we will learn to pay less attention to the imagined and stop fussing about things we had nothing to do with in the past - and cannot change significantly in the future. Very soon, we will sit together in the sun a whole day and just be happy that we can sit together in the sun all day and just be happy.
___ Cherokee Author Unknown
Tabitha
Teardrop Advisor

Re: Graphics

Postby Redneck Teepee » Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:35 am

Tabitha wrote:Hello everyone,

Just want to put this out there I'm available to help out with graphics for just about anything.

Good to know, must be a hobby or your line of work. :thumbsup:
I fear the day that technology will surpass our human interaction, the world will have a generation of idiot's.
Redneck Teepee
Silver Donating Member

Postby Rhino Ray » Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:10 am

Where can we see samples of your work? What type of graphics do you do? :thinking:
The eleventh commandment: Ye that snoozeth loozeth. Selling real estate in ALL of Jefferson State (Northern California and Southern Oregon)

My Build http://www.tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=49746
Rhino Ray
Silver Donating Member

Postby Tabitha » Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:51 pm

Well let me share some here. You can see some at http://www.pinterest.com/officialwbtb/ It has a good varity of things I have done. I'll try and upload some in my gallery too.
Someday, we will learn to take living in stride. Sometime, we will learn to pay less attention to the imagined and stop fussing about things we had nothing to do with in the past - and cannot change significantly in the future. Very soon, we will sit together in the sun a whole day and just be happy that we can sit together in the sun all day and just be happy.
___ Cherokee Author Unknown
Tabitha
Teardrop Advisor

Return to Off Topic