I got a date tonight!!!!!!!!!!!

Things that don't fit anywhere else...

I got a date tonight!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby slowcowboy » Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:05 pm

wooohooo I got a date tonight!!!!!!!!!! with 288 bales of hay!!!!!!!!!! I will be standing on the semi truck wawing a middle fingure up at dubois at my place of work where I am still employed and then I am reading the weather on facebook and it says forcast for wyoming this weekend is snow!!!!!!!!!!!!.............yes NOT kiding SNOW!!!!!!!!!!! for saturday in the moutains!!!!!!!!!!!

welcome to slows world and home sweet home wyoming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Summer is OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:frightened: I did not get enough camping or fishing in!!!!!!!!!!!!! yuck so again I stand on the semi truck load of hay

and wave my middle fingure at dubos wyoming!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but then I smile! yeppers theres a good sice to it.

now starts fall camping season and fall boating season. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and with my short hours at work time to get off early in the evenings to go take and finaly become a late bloomer and get my hunter saftey certifcation so I can legaly hunt meat in wyoming :thumbsup:

but yea. its not labor day and we got snow in the forecast for this weekend!!!!!!!!!!! welcome home wyoming oh, crap! here comes the tractor with 15 bales of hay more!!!!! time to get off my ass!!!!!!!!!!

man did i say something last year about retiring for this stuff?????????????????? :thinking:

slowcowboy.....................welcome home!
Plans. there was supposed to be plans to be followed when I built this thing. Opps! AH, gee, tum,tee tum. I think I forgot about the plans 2 years ago. ------Tow vehicles, 1995 ford explore, 1994 ford ranger, 1993 ford F-150, 2009 4x9 Off road teardrop, on harbor freight greatly modified frame.
slowcowboy
6000 Club
6000 Club

Re: I got a date tonight!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby tony.latham » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:32 pm

"and then I am reading the weather on facebook and it says forcast for wyoming this weekend is snow!!!!!!!!!!!!."

Hey, Slow: Don't believe everything you read on Facebook. NOAA tells a different story for Dubois Wyoming. Even at 6,900' not one mention of snow:
http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.ph ... _Uuh2RdV5A

I'm headed teardropping Sunday/Monday/Tuesday in Western Montana and they'll be no stinking snow. Not one flake.

It ain't over til it's over. :thumbsup:

Tony
tony.latham
Silver Donating Member

Postby alaska teardrop » Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:26 pm

slowcowboy wrote:wooohooo I got a date tonight!!!!!!!!!! with 288 bales of hay!!!!!!!!!! I will be standing on the semi truck wawing a middle fingure up at dubois at my place of work where I am still employed and then I am reading the weather on facebook and it says forcast for wyoming this weekend is snow!!!!!!!!!!!!.............yes NOT kiding SNOW!!!!!!!!!!! for saturday in the moutains!!!!!!!!!!!

welcome to slows world and home sweet home wyoming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Summer is OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:frightened: I did not get enough camping or fishing in!!!!!!!!!!!!! yuck so again I stand on the semi truck load of hay

and wave my middle fingure at dubos wyoming!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but then I smile! yeppers theres a good sice to it.

now starts fall camping season and fall boating season. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and with my short hours at work time to get off early in the evenings to go take and finaly become a late bloomer and get my hunter saftey certifcation so I can legaly hunt meat in wyoming :thumbsup:

but yea. its not labor day and we got snow in the forecast for this weekend!!!!!!!!!!! welcome home wyoming oh, crap! here comes the tractor with 15 bales of hay more!!!!! time to get off my ass!!!!!!!!!!

man did i say something last year about retiring for this stuff?????????????????? :thinking:

slowcowboy.....................welcome home!

:tipsy: Slowcowboy, your post sounds like you're on a drunken date with a whiskey bottle.
    Careful now. :roll:
Northern Lite Traveler design: viewtopic.php?f=27&t=51991
alaska teardrop
Platinum Donating Member

Postby dguff » Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:40 pm

delete
Last edited by dguff on Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jerome

2008 Guffman
dguff
Platinum Donating Member

Postby cherokeegeorge » Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:40 am

Jermome, he's probably making the whole thing up, just to hear himself type. :?
George

For info on hitch covers
Teardrophitchcovers.com
cherokeegeorge
A Merkin Indian

Postby slowcowboy » Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:47 am

hit a miles stone tonight I got every strap on top that semi load of hay tonight took me 5 years and I dont know how many hay bales I lifted in that time. but I normaly miss on one strap at least and it falls off the top of the load of hay and hits me in the face and I got to re wind it up. and re try trowing it up on the top of the load. well. I made it tonight!!!!!! its kinda of a major acolmsiment for slow!!!!!!!!!!!!! all 5 straps sussefull landed on top the load of hay!!!!!!!! yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!

its kinda like playing haystackers basketball.

:applause:

as for my citiqures I invite you out to walk the winds 2015 next year in pinedale wyoming in august to check the situation out for yourself!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

and everyone else is sure invited to. I got to take the money from walk the winds into the bank in riverton today and see about getting online and getting the camp ground reserved again for next year!

slowcowboy I am back to swinging them thar hay hooks again. I know someone said last year he was retired and I know my partner in crime tried that a year ago to. I guess both me and richard denkee will die in old age on top a truck load of hay swinging hay hooks!!!!!!!!! I know we are about the only ones stupid to take the job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Plans. there was supposed to be plans to be followed when I built this thing. Opps! AH, gee, tum,tee tum. I think I forgot about the plans 2 years ago. ------Tow vehicles, 1995 ford explore, 1994 ford ranger, 1993 ford F-150, 2009 4x9 Off road teardrop, on harbor freight greatly modified frame.
slowcowboy
6000 Club
6000 Club

Postby slowcowboy » Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:23 pm

you guys didnt read noa right. its snow down to 8000 feet come monday and tuesday and its sounds like its more down toward lander than just dubois :thumbsup: you all gotta read ALL of noa! it really doest pay to go though life grinding axes and keeping grudges going or trying to prove someone you dont like is wrong all the time.

its far bettor to be happy and kick back go camping and enjoy life!!!!!!!!!!!!! why dont you all go out in your teardrops and kick back with a cup of java and feel good. life is to short to be grouchy!!!!!!!!

slow
slowcowboy
6000 Club
6000 Club

Postby PKCSPT » Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:34 pm

Slow, sometimes your posts just make me smile. :)
Careful with those haybales.
141240 145569147706
PKCSPT
Silver Donating Member

Postby Wanna Be » Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:13 am

Good for you slow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Retirement aint all it's cracked up to be is it ???????????????

Saw some hooks at the local farm store, A little kid wanted to use them for a costume on Holoween.
Mom didn't have a clue as to what they were used for.
So I did my best to explain to them how to use them. "WOW" was all either said, sounds like work !!

One of these years I WILL make it out to meet you in person !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stay safe,

Wanna Be

;) ;)
This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave.
~Elmer Davis

"Well, if you can't believe what you read in a comic book, what can you believe?" ~ Bullwinkle J. Moose

Also I am a professional spelling butcher.. I don't carry a dictionary and my spell check is broke!!
Wanna Be
Gold Donating Member

Return to Off Topic